Sex I'll cut my cock off and leave it in you!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Regarding opticals trunk comment. I think it's due to evolution to the intermediates and their surrounding environments. Things change to better suit their environments, but they are not redesigned wholly. some things evolve in a "best of a bad situation" type. Our testicles used to be inside our bodies. When for whatever reason they decided to be outside our bodies, one decided to loop over a part within us before exiting. This means one tube is longer than the other. Why this occurred I have no idea, but evolution in that aspect had to make the best of a bad situation.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
All of this I agree with but there's still no point in the gamete-less male escaping. It's not like he hangs around to raise his little ones and teach them to cross the road like a bloke who's had the snip does. He should make like a German perv and get eaten.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He should make like a German perv and get eaten.

Maybe fathering children isn't the only ambition a spider has? Life isn't all sex, sex, sex, y'know.

Oh :(

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Maybe fathering children isn't the only ambition a spider has? Life isn't all sex, sex, sex, y'know.

Oh :(
For you obviously.

Need some?

*ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip*

opticle

Part of the furniture
All of this I agree with but there's still no point in the gamete-less male escaping. It's not like he hangs around to raise his little ones and teach them to cross the road like a bloke who's had the snip does. He should make like a German perv and get eaten.

I think the escaping is just the coincidental bonus of cock-blocking (ba-dum) all the other spiders - it's not necessary, but it just happens to be the way things go. If you had to cut your cock off, you'd run away afterwards, right ? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom