Ignore Pain!

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Just thinking, A few times when i had this i fired it either too late or soon.

Ignore Pain is supposed to be "Ignoring" that your taking damage - Would the RA be better if you popped it pre-fight and you were not damaged untill your "ip pool" was gone.

IE. IP2 = 50% health. For the first 50% of your health bar that would of taken damage instead you take none!

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
No cause you might not need to use it and the way you suggested would mean you are using it every fight that its up

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Gungo said:
No cause you might not need to use it and the way you suggested would mean you are using it every fight that its up

If i see an enemy i have a good idea if im gonna need ip, Specced out of it now as its no use for grp ;>

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
They should change the animation as well. It should show the person downing a big 3ltr bottle of White Lightning and then putting a burberry cap on.

you know to avoid them then, no way theyre gonna take any pain in that state.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
well now it doesnt heal 100% theres no reason to "save it" as long as possible.
even with the old 100% version you had to fire it on 20%+ in grp rvr to be sure it would save your ass. solo you could wait til 5-15% depending on what you were fighting.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
its fine the way it is, its there for back up, not fight preparation.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Random person fires IP, waits for 10minutes and walks out into battle knowing he has 260% health :p Unless of course it's put on a lower timer, meaning that you'd have it up for literally every fight :(

Maelstar

Fledgling Freddie
Things like S/C Debuffs and poisions will mess around with it though. Making judging quite hard?

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:
This is the worst idea since someone made newcastle ;(

someone MADE newcastle ??? omg was he drunk and high on drugs ?

Stallker

Fledgling Freddie
Shagrat said:
They should change the animation as well. It should show the person downing a big 3ltr bottle of White Lightning and then putting a burberry cap on.

you know to avoid them then, no way theyre gonna take any pain in that state.

ROFL :cheers: :clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom