Ignore Pain...

P

pinball

I didnt manage to use IP properly the 4 times i tryed yesterday..kept saying you have to wait 1 sec to use it every time i was in combat...
Anyone else getting this problem?

P

pinball

Meaning to use it only to decorate my quickbar :D

K

Khalen

Some effects make IP use interrupt for some reason. Just spam it when you are low on HP. Nothing much to be done about it. Especially stuns let it work later...

P

Pin

you can't use it while stunned or mezzed.

and you can't attempt to use it within 3seconds of the last time you tried.

so, if you're spamming it while mezzed/stunned, you're likely not going to be able to use it for a while after it's really available.

G

Galiryn

Originally posted by Pin
you can't use it while stunned or mezzed.

and you can't attempt to use it within 3seconds of the last time you tried.

so, if you're spamming it while mezzed/stunned, you're likely not going to be able to use it for a while after it's really available.

if you`r not injured , you can spam it without using it, its not 3 seconds "recast time" on it :)

A

adari

Originally posted by Galiryn
if you`r not injured , you can spam it without using it, its not 3 seconds "recast time" on it :)

No, even when you use it when you're not injured, there is still a recast timer on it.

tyvm.

K

K0nah

u can't use it when ur dead. ;)

if u got 3+ on u, or a tank + nuker/s u gotta fire it on 20-30% (if savages 30-40%)

1 or 2v1 5-10% is safeish if u time it well

L

Lumikki

Never rely on it to go off when you really need it... should start spamming the IP icon at 20% life or so :(

xx

J

Jaxal

i'd advise not to spam IP

when ur about to receive the final blow, it might be unavailble because of the 2-3 sec timer on recast :)

just time it well and dont use it too late :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom