If you're having a big session

Laddey

FH is my second home
So saturday, saturday are the times to get pissed. especially so close to chrimbo

Is it bad if you're plannin on having a good session and start with a can early? 11AM ? Am i bad irl?

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
drinking on your own in the mornings....tut tut

itll be cheap cider in the park with all the other wino's in a few years time

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Fuck it, go for it Laddey, its christmas and you have had a shit coulple of weeks with your job

Cheers :cheers::cheers:

Laddey

FH is my second home
Fuck it, go for it Laddey, its christmas and you have had a shit coulple of weeks with your job

Cheers :cheers::cheers:
That's what im talking about!

Haircut, sunbeds, ASDA !

(3 Crates of 15 cans for £20 at ASDA btw)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Jesus facukwank christ man Fcuk this shit im still drunk from lastnoght........I also went ourt with a bird from work and i cant remember if i tried it on....oh shit and i fucked mymates out of it....and now i have to go to work and face her and everyone.....just feuck

Laddey

FH is my second home
Jesus facukwank christ man Fcuk this shit im still drunk from lastnoght........I also went ourt with a bird from work and i cant remember if i tried it on....oh shit and i fucked mymates out of it....and now i have to go to work and face her and everyone.....just feuck
Worm, what did you have a shandy? :(

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Starting at 11am means you have time to get drunk sober up and get drunk again all in 1 day :p

ofc you suffer twice as badly next day but meh.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Starting at 11am means you have time to get drunk sober up and get drunk again all in 1 day :p

ofc you suffer twice as badly next day but meh.
!! Or just stay drunk all day long.

Thats why we have sundays! It's the religious recovering day

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Laddey your clearly an amateur!

If youve never drunk yourself sober then your not trying hard enough! Trust me im from Northern Ireland we know how to drink :D

echome

Fledgling Freddie
See it as sports. You are just preparing your body for what is coming.
Some are just more dedicated than others...

megadave

I am a FH squatter
getting drunk in the morning/daytime is much more fun than doing it in the evening, more people should try it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
There's no "rule" so to speak, just judging f*cks who think they're better then you :D

Free time is free time and if you're, say, on vacation or having a weekend, noone can tell you what is "right" as long as you don't do something hurtful to others or break the law.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom