If you loved me

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Can't we just make sweet manlove, I mean whats bigger proof of love, a fat cock in your ass or a submarine?

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Doesn't matter either way, they're both full of Se(a)men.

hrhr...

...:(

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Chilly said:
oh baby, only 80 million bucks too!
it's only 40 million quid! if i won the euromillions big jackpot next time it comes i know when i'm going to spunk all my cash now!

Chilly

Balls of steel
lotteries are a scam. If you win the jackpot they dont give you all the money, they ofer you either a crappy lump sum of like 20% full total or some shitty early salary for n years for the full amount. Youd have to win like 150 million squid on the lottery to get that much cash in one.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Lotteries are indeed an utter scam.

Playing roullette has a better expectation than playing the lottery.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Chilly said:
lotteries are a scam. If you win the jackpot they dont give you all the money, they ofer you either a crappy lump sum of like 20% full total or some shitty early salary for n years for the full amount. Youd have to win like 150 million squid on the lottery to get that much cash in one.
I'm quite suprised by that, where is the evidence? Surely there would be a scandal if that was the case, and definately a breach of the lottery regulatory acts.....

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
ECA said:
Lotteries are indeed an utter scam.

Playing roullette has a better expectation than playing the lottery.
That is true, it's like playing a roulette table with all but one of the segmetns being black. It's not really a scam though, it's a fair system, just one with low odds and a 50% fund payback.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
yaruar said:
That is true, it's like playing a roulette table with all but one of the segmetns being black. It's not really a scam though, it's a fair system, just one with low odds and a 50% fund payback.

It is a scam, just people are too fucking stupid to realise it.

with roulette you can have what.. a 45% expectation on every bet you place if you take red/black only.

Most government run lotteries are 10-30% expectation.

Then again, as long as chumps are willing to piss their money away basically paying idiot tax, who am I to say anything.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
ECA said:
It is a scam, just people are too fucking stupid to realise it.

with roulette you can have what.. a 45% expectation on every bet you place if you take red/black only.

Most government run lotteries are 10-30% expectation.

Then again, as long as chumps are willing to piss their money away basically paying idiot tax, who am I to say anything.
a lot of people also play it because it gives a huge chunk to good causes on top of the prize.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i play it because 1.50 isnt a lot of money for a i in 75.5 million chance.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
tris- said:
i play it because 1.50 isnt a lot of money for a i in 75.5 million chance.

Wtf?

You get better odds for being run over when you cross the road but you do it for free.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Whats the point in something so large and expensive if you can't actually show it off to the plebs on the quayside?

I still want one though.

tris-

ECA said:
Wtf?

You get better odds for being run over when you cross the road but you do it for free.

what im saying is 1.50 is fuck all these days. id rather put it to a 75.5 mill chance to win a few mil back than get a bottle of coke and a pack of crisps that 1.50 only buys these days :\

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Chilly said:

Bollocks. UK lottery you get the lot upfront if you win. And I want that submarine. I also want a hollowed out volcano and henchmen in orange jumpsuits. And 'personal assistants' with helicopter and assasination skills. And big tits.

tris-

and when they bend over they shoot fricking laser beems that create more hotties

ECA

I am a FH squatter
DaGaffer said:
Bollocks. UK lottery you get the lot upfront if you win. And I want that submarine. I also want a hollowed out volcano and henchmen in orange jumpsuits. And 'personal assistants' with helicopter and assasination skills. And big tits.

Actually in the UK you used to get taxed on it, only since gambling has been untaxed has this been true.

In the states lottery winners get taxed something like 30% if they choose the lump sum, its less if they take the yearly payment option.

tris-

ECA said:
Actually in the UK you used to get taxed on it, only since gambling has been untaxed has this been true.

In the states lottery winners get taxed something like 30% if they choose the lump sum, its less if they take the yearly payment option.

who cares either way, you ARE going to be better off which ever method you take. the government is always making a bob or two off us. if i spent a quid and won 10mil and got it in yearly payments, i wouldnt be crying.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You would be crying while I stole your identity, your 10 million, and flayed you to steal your skin so I could make being you realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom