If you had the option to..

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Vaar said:
10. Reducing the %bonus from relics from 10 to 5%. Still a bonus worth battling for, but not giving a impossible advantage.
Really good idea. IIRC they were 5% to start with then got adjusted up to 10% because they were seen as worthless. IMO that's just too much. 20% bonus is very significant (consider it's about the same as all TOA bonuses combined) which just makes it too imbalancing.

My solution to the problem is reduce the melee/magic bonus to 5% but also grant other bonuses such as XP, RPs, BPs, maybe cheaper keeps, more coin etc. Somewhat like the claimed keeps bonuses do now. That way they provide a decent boost without just overpowering one realm.

Vaar

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
My solution to the problem is reduce the melee/magic bonus to 5% but also grant other bonuses such as XP, RPs, BPs, maybe cheaper keeps, more coin etc. Somewhat like the claimed keeps bonuses do now. That way they provide a decent boost without just overpowering one realm.

Nice twist. Think 5% dmg + 5 % RP and BP would be worth fighting for.

Fun thing is IF my complete list infact should turn out having few drawbacks, and could be implemented as a whole, I will bet you 5 plat I could come up with 10 new areas in 6 minutes:) Los, too steep hills, terrain variation, added Keep climbpoints, exit tunnels from keep... And don't get me started on class/arcclass/realm balance:)

Possibillity of improvment are endless. Still this game is the best action fantasygame around. WoW sure is nice but it will take a half a year to have any chance of surpassing DaoC.

Why can't Mythic just hire me to fix their game:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom