If you found...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
a £10 note lying under a fresh pile of dog poop would you try to retrieve it ?

Himse

FH is my second home
depends if it was near my house or not.

kinda useless tho, covered in shit, its not like u can wash it.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Depends on the poo tbh..

Fresh, but rock solid? Sure I'd pick it up!

Fresh, but kinda smeared all over it.. Not a chance

preacherboypip

Fledgling Freddie
I would get my kid to pick it up and wash it in the toilet. don't look a gift horse in the mouth

Mey

Part of the furniture
I'd pick it up, piece of tissue to clean it, hand it in to the corner shop for a pack of fags and a mars bar, jobs a goodun!

Nate

FH is my second home
hmm...my dog eats dog shit, so I could get it to eat the shit, then pick up the tenner?

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Jims roleplaying someone with standards!

I hope im never poor enough to need to pick up a poo stained £10. :p

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I'd think twice about making the effort of picking it up if it wasn't covered in crap.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Was actually in a dilemma much like the one posed here, a few years back. Found a 200 kr. bill (around 20£ at the time.) on the ground, but with the biggest nastiest loogie on it. Maybe some rich fucker thought it would be a laugh, to leave it there and watch from a window or something to see if anyone would pick it up.
You better believe i picked that shit up ^^ cleaning it was disgusting, but well worth the cash ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
no..
i cant see many of you being so desperate you need to

Nothing to do with desperation, everything to do with it being a tenner and it making you a tenner richer.

If you ain't willing to dig through sh*t at times, you'll never be rich.

Take the cash, wipe the poo off, take cash to exchange automate or some such.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Yeah, but that comes under money laundering

(I feel ashamed for cracking that one)

hahahah...no :(:(

Same with my mums boyfriends dog, it eats its own shit. How disgusting, so hopefully ive i sprinkled some pepper on it, it'd eat some other dogs shit.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hay ten quid is ten quid tbh, darn tootin i'd pick it up! though i'd probably use an inside out carrier bag and pick it up that way then i'd wash that mofo when i got home.

i am in no way rich enough to think "pfft, not worth it, its only a tenner" unless someone was trying to get me to sell a vital body part for said ammount, i'd sell my appendix or something useless for a tenner np but not like a liver or a spleen.

that'd be at least fifty quid.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
well i have discovered that there s no end to my depravity...

last night i was in the bath (to save money me and b2 share bath water, last night i was on second bath) and b2 was feeding me some pasta he'd made, it was really nice and some fell in the bath...i fished it out and couldnt bring myself to lob it away so i ate it :(

i really have no shame.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
well i have discovered that there s no end to my depravity...

last night i was in the bath (to save money me and b2 share bath water, last night i was on second bath) and b2 was feeding me some pasta he'd made, it was really nice and some fell in the bath...i fished it out and couldnt bring myself to lob it away so i ate it :(

i really have no shame.

At least he wasn't feeding you while you were taking a shit...:D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i draw the line at that...smoking and reading yes but not eating, thats just grim lol

Helme

Resident Freddy
i draw the line at that...smoking and reading yes but not eating, thats just grim lol

It's just a more effective way to maintain maximum energy throughout your body. Less movement means more energy, just do what any sensible person would do - move anything, everything! into the bathroom and get a comfy toilet seat and make camp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom