If you could - Would you?

od_immortalis

Fledgling Freddie
Just say you had a chance to start again?

KNOWING who you'd meet in the realm you're in, knowing you'd have diff ingame friends etc.

A chance to start in a new realm...

WOULD YOU?

*Wants reason why*

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I'd roll a Druid or Bard on Hibernia prydwen

<Reason>

If I knew LoE was going to split, i would have picked the only realm i hadn't experinced fully (having a 50 Alb and Mid on US server etc), would have also loved to group with USP, Malev, Jamiesmallicus, furball and reedemer etc

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i dont think i would have stayed this long :D

reason i play mid/pryd instead of excal was that most of danish huscarls (and they were pretty big in beta and start of retail! :p ) were going to play on prydwen, so i moved here and i dont think i would be able to move even if i tried :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
if i could have started in a new realm knowing who i'd have met from alb...nah i've met some cracking folk and been lucky enough to be guilded with some of the best people i've ever known, may sound sad but screw it its true!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
wouldnt really change a thing, happy with the choices i've made so far :) Hib for me is by far the best realm overall on Prydwen, no doubt. Could maybe wish for it to be abit bigger in population though and contain less stealthers.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
I'd take the game back and take Mythic to court for ruining my life 2 years from then on.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
nah would stay alb, even tho bit gimped rvr, still can sometimes put out some good fights. Plus had to restart from lvl 1 with mins anyway, so technically alrdy restarted.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
What pudz said lol.

Even though daoc has many nice people it's a shame you know you will not meet any of them :/

leviathane

Part of the furniture
well if thts a piccy of you in your avatar matts i'd never wann ameet you :D

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
I would have picked alb again but wouldnt have rolled a smite cleric as a first char...

not mid or hib i would get bored stiff...

B0wnz

Fledgling Freddie
id have been hib/pry and i wud have duel booted from day 1 ment and chanter :)
i like my ment and chanter on exc ^^

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
I wish I never started playing.

Been spending my time going out and having fun as opposed to sitting infront of my computer and being frustrated at DAoC lately, having the best time of my life.

Zephyd

One of Freddy's beloved
i would stay alb..

the only differance i would make is that i would stop deleting and rerolling :(

living

Fledgling Freddie
i'd do anything to be a noob again and run around just to drewl over the graphics :> But i'd still make a berserker as my first char cuz i never had so much damn fun in my enteire life as when im 2shotting high rr infils :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom