If you could fight one person .. .

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
If you could fight one person from camlann who would it be ?

i think id pick axty, as judging from his pic and general IQ it would be pretty easy

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
i vote for axty, he flame too much against everyone

so, 2 vote for me, wow i think that tomorrow i will delete

ps: xtor go farming rps with the vampiir and don t cry

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
havnt you seen fight club, only people who can actually fight themselves are well, insane :touch:

and when was last time you seen me on my vamp ? which has no items on it and no rps made in the last 8 months <3

go farm rps with your di bot, and 6 man zerg at 4am

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
xtortionist said:
havnt you seen fight club, only people who can actually fight themselves are well, insane :touch:

and when was last time you seen me on my vamp ? which has no items on it and no rps made in the last 8 months <3

go farm rps with your di bot, and 6 man zerg at 4am

but axty rox! and his in-game flames are just brilliant. i got screenshots of class ones :D

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
axty i really liked it the other day when you spent 3 hours in toa when there were at least 2 fgs in goth all the time and ended up making less rps in 3 hours than me in 1.5

:)

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
I'd pick Nammie coz I've seen in movies that man-woman fights often escalate into something beautiful :)

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
I would have a naked mud-wrestling fight with Bahumat and you would all be invited to watch

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
~Latency~ said:
I would have a naked mud-wrestling fight with Bahumat and you would all be invited to watch

well that is actually something i would like to see

Bahumat

FH is my second home
~Latency~ said:

I'd use my endurance drain style and then force you to eat mud from my belly button!

Furnus

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to fight myself, dunno why, just can't imagin how it would go :D

Epo

Loyal Freddie
i'd fight burns and make a beer drinking contest against him, since he is teh bavarian barbarian he must own @ drinking beer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom