If u have spare cool stuff take a look....

F

Falcor

Helm of malevonant: piety+9 str+18 crush ability +5 cold 6% af 98, 93% qua.

Malvonant sleeves: str +15 dex +15 hits 21 crush 8% af 98, 93% qua.

Malevonant breastplate: str+18 con+18 hits +21 crush 8% af98 93% qua

Shield of malevonance: Str+15 dex +15 hits 21 crush 8% 93% qua shield +8 98 dd medium shield (very nice)

Feather light granite gauche: +2 thrust +6 dw 97 dd proc 90% qua(blue sparkle effect)

Sheer granite slicer 15.2 dps 3.2 spd thrust +4 dex+9 88dd (blue sparkle effect) 90% qua

billianr Saoers fiery hammer: hits +30 crush +5 str+7 dot: 64/tick 16.1 dps 94% qua

Gorged rapier of smiting: thrust +3 parry+3 thrust 6% cold 4% 3 charges 97 dd 16.2 3.2 90% qua

Ageless telamon vest con+12 str+12 cold 6% slash 4% af 98 90% qua

Eldspar crafted xbow: crossbow +4 dex+2 16.2 dps 90% qua

Bow masters bracers(2): LB+2 dex+3 qui+6

Bloodied halberd: 16.2 dps 93% qua

I also have loads of af 98 90% qua plate, crushed kraggorn and callidonar.

The above is a list of items ive gathered over weeks of trips......i also have seals and gold to trade for items i need, however i do not need gold or seals....

Items i am after:

Frenzied shield
Afanc scale cloak
Callidonar bastard sword
Facimili
billiant saoers sword
Malevonant gaunts
Kraggorn gaunts

also however, for some of the less rare items i may consider swopping for good items if they r useful for my guild.
The scout items r items of my lvl 24 alt so kinda for trade if its the right item =)

Would be great if anyone has anything on the list i need =) let me know......

K

Khalen

I believe I've got one of those Caillondar Bastard Swords if yah still want one...

R

Rhuric

And I got a pair of Kraggon gaunts, interested in Bowmasters and that nice Malvolent shield, 15 str 15 dex 8% crush

[EDIT] Note crazy of asking for both, just what I am interested in [/EDIT]

T

Treniel-

that mavelont sheilds a proc sheild right? and doesn't it add +8 sheild?

B

belth

Frenzied shield adds +8 afaik, dunno about reverse-proc.

M

Molten Lava

Bowmasters bracersd

I pay 600g for them :)..msg me ingame (Anyhting)
Thanks

F

Falcor

lol i forgot +8 and proc on shield, thanks for noticing, and frenzied shield adds +4 shield

surely ppl have callidonars and facimilis they dont use anymore? there pretty lame compared to crafted weaponary...why do i wont them then? to complete my set of albion one hand slashers

D

Draylor

Originally posted by falcor surely ppl have callidonars and facimilis they dont use anymore? there pretty lame compared to crafted weaponary...why do i wont them then? to complete my set of albion one hand slashers [/B]

Cos your daft, and because theyre there ;)

F

Falcor

yea well....im lvl 50 and bored =/ this gives me somethin to do

O

old.LandShark

Get me a calliondar chain hauberk, and saeor's sword + possibly calliondar bastard sword are yours

F

Falcor

lol thats like saying if u give me your arm ill give u a hand

O

old.LandShark

No, it's like saying "give me a rare chain hauberk and i'll give you 2 rare swords that you specifically asked for"
...technically

T

Treniel-

i would give arm leg and hand for that sheild....

i got kraggon gauntlets and possibly a cali sword trade ya?

K

kinadold

In following patches you will see a great increase in blockrates
from a high quality playercrafted shield.

Mythics word and i believe them :)

F

Falcor

heh, still a nice shield atm tho i one hitted blue elfs with the proc off it =) atm...crafted shields r not too hot and the plus 8 shield makes a massive difference

Treniel: shield is the best item i have to trade, shows that by the fact 3 ppl have asked about it =/ i maybe trading it for an afanc cloak tho i dunno yet, well havto c

F

Falcor

Well shield is gone now, as i think is feather gauche....if any of u wanna contact me i am kinda short of gold atm, got 19gp left so i may be wanting to sell some of the less rare items......and i ahve quite a lot more to sell aswell as loads of af 98 plate if anyone is interested make me a reasonable offer...

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I will give the cash you want for the bowmaster bracers.
Want them for my scout alt, and they did not drop for 10 lvl's at the hunters...
Glottis ingame...
Regards, Glottis

G

g0ldenbone

Can I ask.. where does all that malevolent stuff drop and from what mobs... Id love to lay my hands on one of those shields :)

H

Hit ^_^

malevolant drops from Llyn Bargof Epic mobs.

If someone have a calliondar chain hauberk ill trade it for my
calliondar BP af100.

F

Falcor

no way i will ever get a calli chain hauberk....i have never once been ina group without a chainwearer and ofcourse it is always going to go to him or her....i dont want to sell the bracers tbh, i could sell them 100 times over plus i payed about 300g each for em myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom