If u could change your class ?

S

Slipurson

taking the patch 1.53-1.55 in mind, if you could change your class to whatever class u like and at same lvl what would u change it to? (in the same realm of course, and preferably in the same "path" like "Viking" "Acolyte" and so on ).

post ur Class "before" and "After". would be fun to see what classes are less liked and most liked :p

try to not make this a this class is TEH UBER-thread ;) we have enough of those ....

i would probably change:
my Warrior into a Skald or thane
my Zerk would stay the same
my Hunter into a SB
and my SM would also stay the same.

D

Danya

my mentalist into a mentalist :p
my minstrel to er... skald? :p

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Wouldnt trade my minstrel for anything its still the class I like best.

R

Ragnarok1978

I like my skald alot, but depending on how he does at 50, maybe I would considor reclassing him to a berserker if I could, with 35+ parry :D

O

old.Hellskor

Only thing I'd like to change is, to have the goodies of both my lvl50ies in one char :D

Stealth,Speed, Evade VII ... YAY!

D

Damon_D

I would change my sm's pet for a chanter pet . nuff said

NERF THAT DD+snare+ no los mofu pet allready !!! Or give us a pet to matcht it .. thank you very much :m00:

A

Arnor

if i could change, it would be to a healer/shadowblade or a sm/rm

S

Sortbane

hmm..

My warrior would still be a warrior..
my healer would still be a healer
uhm.. I like all the classes I play and wouldn't change them :)
just call me stubborn but I actually do like to run around with my warrior in rvr ;) (and even more stubborn because I'm leveling a hunter also at the moment :) )

R

Roo Stercogburn

Have tried quite a few classes but there's a reason it only says Spirit Master on my sig ;)

O

Ottar

Well.. to be honest, if I could travel back in time to the moment I rolled my 1st serious character, I would do the perfectly obvius and make an assassin. Just the way this game is.

Ottar

D

Danya

Originally posted by Ottar
Well.. to be honest, if I could travel back in time to the moment I rolled my 1st serious character, I would do the perfectly obvius and make an assassin. Just the way this game is.

Ottar
Yes, quite sad really.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Thane --> Skald
Huntress --> Shadowblade
Healer --> never change that
Runemaster --> seriously consider going to Spirit master

FFS, i seem to have picked the 2 worst classes in mid to play, still they are pretty good fun to me :)

T

The Exile

Thane-->Thane
Hunter-->Hunter
Zerker-->Skald
Runie-->Runie

:D

L

liste

if you really wanna change your classes, why dont you then?

K

Krillin.

I'd change my cleric for either a minstrel or a sorcerer.

I wouldn't touch any assasin classes with a barge pole because they are so due for a nerf bat its untrue :)

Mythic have screwed this game up beyond belief. They've made it so that the game now revolves around buff bots and assasins.

N

Novamir

hmmm maybe change to a LW champ now they got the same HPs as me =/

D

Danya

You have more when buffed though Nova... time to get a buffbot. ;)

S

Slipurson

Originally posted by liste
if you really wanna change your classes, why dont you then?

I was mostly refering to the lvl 50 ppl that have put time and effort into their characters.. (not saying that lower lvls is effortless :D) and what they would have rolled if then knew what they know today ;)

S

Slipurson

Originally posted by Danyan
You have more when buffed though Nova... time to get a buffbot. ;)

3rd time today u have posted at almost the same time as me :) so what is it ? am i stalking you or are you stalking me :D

D

Danya

You're stalking me, but my sniper will take you out soon. :)

A

Affri

Looking back at all the pain and grief my bard caused me there were also great times, and those I would never change. Same goes for my Mentalist. I like both classes, just don't like having no offense with my bard so I rolled a ment.

One thing I _would_ have liked was not to reroll every char slot on excal except my main's ten times a week :p

D

-dewey-

Hunter -----> Hunter

I keep on playing Hoam for a reason you know!

C

cHodAX

Theurgist -------> Cabalist

Cabalist have pets that are workable in both PvE and RvR, click attack and off it goes. Where as Theurgist pets are castable so alot of times you are dead before you can get more than a few pets off, the air pets are nice in 1v1 but try pet spamming with 10+ enemy close and you die quick or the pets get mezzed and expire after 20 secs. Thuergist has some crowd control but the AE mezz has wank range/duration and with so many cold resists the AE root is little better. Matter specced Cabalist has the evil DoT and AE DoT, overpowering nearsight and if you put some points into the Spirit you get a very handy AE disease. After playing a Cabalist alt I saw alot of flaws in my Theurgist, then after playing an Enchanter alt I really know I had made a mistake picking Theurgist.

F

Flanx

Hunter ---> Hunter
Thane ---> Skald (But would need a Race change as well to kobbie)

Hunters = the class mythic likes to gank every so often.

The reason i'd keep me hunter is with 42+ days to get him to lvl50
with lots of soloing it would be a shame to reclass him.
and you never know mythic might one day feel sorry for hunters (But its doubtful)

D

daphatfriar

Friar -------> Anyone who can use an M16 in Rvr :)

D

Danya

Got IP on my minstrel today, made the class significantly more enjoyable as I die a lot less. :p

K

krait

Armsman..... no change
Infiltrator..... no change
Scout........... anything else

;)

P

PJS

mentalist -> no change
ranger -> nightshade (ALL stealthers should have the option of seeing other stealthers at extended range AND the option to counter it, camo)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom