If someone want to rob you you will get bann for it, wtf ???

Katzz

Fledgling Freddie
My friend and guildmate Snajperka got 3 days bann.
What happens : This saturday (13.august) mine friend camped over 2 hours GOLM, he want it for his template. About 10 mins ago spam logged 2 ppl who want that artefact too. Imo mine friend had right for the artefact cos he were there first. When mobs spam Snajperka and the 2 ppl start attacking on the mob, they killed it, mine friend didnt get encourter but he get the GOLM wich he has right for it.

At sunday he camped again GOLM he killed it get encourter and another artefact and he activated it.
Yesterday GOA took from Snajperka inventory the one GOLM wich he had and susspend his account for 3 days. The reason for that is he theft GOLM.

Could anyone tell me what mine friend did wrong? I read again Code of conduct and there isnt forbidden to camp artefact and keep the artefact if you were on the spot 1st. Dont think its fair to get bann cos someone want to rob your thing and flamme you like hell.

What you think?

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Katzz said:
What you think?

Camping is irrelevant. If the other person attacked the mob first your friend was in the wrong and should have the artifact removed.

boogie

Fledgling Freddie
you can camp as much as you like, if the others get first hit, it's their mob, so you can't attack anymore, unless in group. That's in CoC afaik

Katzz

Fledgling Freddie
But he isnt damn thief. Maybe is ok to remove artefact from him but susspend his account is stupid.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
The people that got the first hit on the encounter have locked it for themselves

Sounds to me like on Saturday even though he camped the artifact the random people who turned up got the first hit, in which case they lock the encounter for themselves, your friend probably did more damage so got the item but as he didnt start the encounter GoA rightly removed the item and suspended the account for breach of CoC

Yes, its unfair when others jump in on an encounter that you have been camping, but its not against the CoC. If he had been there camping the island then name and shame imo

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
it may not be fair that he put in so many hours camping it and someone else started the encounter, but it is also not fair on people who cant play for such long periods to find every encounter "camped"

moral of the story is, dont camp artifacts.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
If he hit the mob after they had engaged it, it becomes kill stealing, and therefore breaches the CoC, as the mob doesnt belong to him. This is regardless of how long anyone camps the mob, after all we could all park toons at XXX mob and claim its ours, the first to engage the mob in combat is therefore the owner of that mob and any proceeds from it.

But, is there more to this issue, Im sure GOA will have checked chat logs, was there any abuse involved, or any form of greifing by your friend? And dont just say no, because without evidence it wont mean a lot, too many times we have heard ppl say "I didnt say anything out of order" only for server logs to show a steady steam of abuse.

IMO this sudden stream of bans seems a little cheap on GOAs part, picking on ebayed monies, emote spamming and things like this are easy picking compared to genuine issues in game like radar, strafing, speed warping and bug abuse, which many people are reporting with little or no results. Just my opinion, but some punishments seem a little OTT for the crime, many of which are down to issues in the game code which should have been fixed a long time ago. Sorry to go a lil off key tbh :)

Katzz

Fledgling Freddie
So who get 1st hit get the encourter but why still anybody (for example L1 who isnt in any group nor did any dmg) could loot the artefact from ground. Why they simple dont fix it?

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Katzz said:
So who get 1st hit get the encourter but why still anybody (for example L1 who isnt in any group nor did any dmg) could loot the artefact from ground. Why they simple dont fix it?

As you yourself have said your friend did damage to the mob, this means he is 'entitled' (according to the games loot mechanics) to some of the loot. This still does not mean he should have hit the mob in the first place.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
if he attacked the mob the 2 people had pulled trying to get credit that is against the CoC , the following day as you said in your post he just did the encounter solo.

that's the only thing i can think of.

and remember people.

Camping arti's makes baby Jebus Cry :(

Katzz

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
If he hit the mob after they had engaged it, it becomes kill stealing, and therefore breaches the CoC, as the mob doesnt belong to him. This is regardless of how long anyone camps the mob, after all we could all park toons at XXX mob and claim its ours, the first to engage the mob in combat is therefore the owner of that mob and any proceeds from it.

Grr why if you engange the mob 1st you wont get encourter and artefact too. Why could anyone loot the artefact from ground?
How i have to be 100 sure that i attacked the mob 1st if someone else attack the mob in same time like me, manytimes the game wont show you that you get encourter. One of mine friends didnt see when he killed Danos that he get credit nor he didnt see it in /qust bud he could activate it.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
from what ive heard the guy who logged in and attacked enc, was camping there maaaaany hours before this guy, and that snaj**guy attacked after and stole it, then came back when this first guy was camping still because he didn't get artifact nor credit, he said he would attack enc and steal it again if he couldnt join grp for credit.. and dno whos right or wrong, but think this story is kinda right as snajp guy got banned ~~

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
moral of the story is, dont camp artifacts.

unless you have lots of free time to keep camping it until u get it ^^

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Ballard said:
since when was this breaking the rules or mechanics of the game?
ols.Whoodoo said:
many of which are down to issues in the game code which should have been fixed a long time ago

And its still bugged, always has been, you can strafe still and your opponent will get the message "out of sight" despite you having the on /face.

Katzz

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
then came back when this first guy was camping still because he didn't get artifact nor credit, he said he would attack enc and steal it again if he couldnt join grp for credit..

Dont believe that Snajperka could say something like that he would attack to mob and steal it if they wont invite him to group. Thats ROFL cos he cant speak english, most complicate sentence that he could say is " Hi all! "

Katzz

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
And its still bugged, always has been, you can strafe still and your opponent will get the message "out of sight" despite you having the on /face.

It isnt bugged you only have too high ping. If you will have ping about 0-5ms you will never see that msg. :twak:

Rozsekal

Fledgling Freddie
GOA is only band of idioci TRANSLATORS.

Where is poit? They remove arte (activate artefact. he spend lots fucking hours get idioci scrolls) when he hunt scrolls he break CoC ? LOL

Why they remove his quest done... if he make it other time again... but dont get encouter. Why the GOA think all ppl must speak english for play game? They can look on IP and simple target country where he is from.

And what is most funny... After ban they send you idioci mail where simple write... You get ban for 3 days. after that post CUZ GOLM encouter thats all.

and you breake CoC.. and simple crt+C crt+V paste to mail...

So everyone who will read this mail why they ban account never can know what the hell make bad for ban. Why they remove item.. Why they remove my scrolls.. why they remove my encouter.

NP ... its easy made idioci artefact what need half server.. with 8h respawn and totaly shit drop rate... all ppl love sit 8h near encouter.. then after 2 idiots log, dont invite me to BG or group.. and simple ignore me...

isnt this break CoC too ? I think there is some about help ppl LOL ... they can simple use every sentence cuz there are no clear rules for everything..

If they was 2 .. and speederka make more dmg and get arte.. its right. FOR ME. I have same rights on arte like others.. why others attack 2s before me.. because rangers fucking bow dont shot that fast ... thats so LOL...

NICE JOB GOA.

FOR GOA: GO MORE TIME LOOK ON CAMLANN AND BAN THERE PPL FOR MILIONS BUGS. OR CALL MYTHIC WHEN YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM...

GOA solve problems is totaly funny... usually get mail if you dont reply us its solved :D they never solve any my problem..

Look on past when there was 70 con bug... each time when you log to game random item destroid on 70 con (lost all ability in that item). Ok i write goa and roport it. I get really nice reply :D ITS NORMAL ITEMS DESTROID... you just must each repair.. LOL LOL after some weaks... i repair it all time.. cuz with no items i can only make /wave on enemy. With cooperate with mythic they repair it... and what ? simple... it doesnt more destroid.. but i can simple destroid every my quest item, MP weapons... necklase... ect cuz cant be more use all potencial that items... GOOD work again :puke:

Lestat

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
The people that got the first hit on the encounter have locked it for themselves

Sounds to me like on Saturday even though he camped the artifact the random people who turned up got the first hit, in which case they lock the encounter for themselves, your friend probably did more damage so got the item but as he didnt start the encounter GoA rightly removed the item and suspended the account for breach of CoC

Yes, its unfair when others jump in on an encounter that you have been camping, but its not against the CoC. If he had been there camping the island then name and shame imo

Gay.. That would be like removing 99.9% of Bill Gates income, just because hes a stronger buisnessman then the others.. :s
He's been camping, gay to, but so: He was there and those 2 ninja's loved by anyone cause they are so 1337(and gimped irl probl.) was 2ms faster at spamming some insta debuff or w/e.. _SOME of_GoA's rules is brainless, and you know it.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Ballard said:
since when was this breaking the rules or mechanics of the game?

he never said it was. he said it was a genuine issue that needed fixing.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Katzz said:
It isnt bugged you only have too high ping. If you will have ping about 0-5ms you will never see that msg. :twak:

and having a 0-5 ms ping requires u to acually hook up DIRECTLY to the servers from their own building! :twak:

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
how to get around people jumping your artifacts.

1. If you have friends coming pull mob with instant dd (get one spellcrafted onto a weapon)

2. Then engage mob and wait for friends to arrive

3. When they arrive invite to bg / group kill mob

Problem solved.

however i always check to see if people are waiting for the encounter and start a bg unless they happen to be people i know who already have artifacts (like casters doing erami solo with cloudsong on).

and yes artifact camping is retarded get ceremonial bracer instead of golm get the same charge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom