If it was possible to xfer your chars to the US servers wud you?

wud u swap your chars to the US servers?

• hell yea

Votes: 172 68.3%
  • no chance

Votes: 80 31.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
If it was possible to xfer your chars to the US servers wud you?

/dicuss

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
hell yea I wud man coz it iz so much bettah on the us servers!

Actually, I don't know. When I played on Lancelot, I missed most of the action because of the different timezone. This might be better now because of the many europeans going from EU to US though.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
yups, would rather the whole prydwen/excal community move to 1 US server (or farm) that way we'd have a euro prime time RvR and latest patches, no OT issues, XML working etc etc.

Not gunna happen is it tho :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
no, one big problem with US servers is the high population of americans :/

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
no, one big problem with US servers is the high population of americans :/

If we zerged over to there though you wouldn't have to pay attension to em !

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
transfer there, kick their arse, transfer back..

Vini vidi vici :<

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Would love to have my merc there :)

And Americans are so great once u get to know the good ones. all countries have bad apples. And the atmosphere on European servers sucks ;p

Americanooos omg ftw +1

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
Anything to get away from GoA ! :p

W§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:DDDDDDDDDDDD

Jai13

Fledgling Freddie
only if we all got free darkness rising then ofcourse but otherwise proberly (sp)

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
DR is only about £10 i bought it on Friday night, and reactivated my US account. Levelling up a skald for a GG and it's like 32 already with no plvl, it's piss easy to level ;)

And remember that ToA is now free on US servers so you only need to buy Catacombs and DR to complete set.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
penlid read pm's ! :p

ontopic: for me this would be good but anyway I just bought full expansian pack to play in US since I can't play prime time in EU due my work hours :( so the only day in EU that I had prime time was on sunday

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
wittor said:
penlid read pm's ! :p

ontopic: for me this would be good but anyway I just bought full expansian pack to play in US since I can't play prime time in EU due my work hours :( so the only day in EU that I had prime time was on sunday

Welcome to Us xD now level zerk!

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Update: You can get a full account with expansions for $29 which is about £16. You get 14 free days and after that you pay £8 a month for account.

So £24 for a full US account, full support, many servers to choose from, and around 45 days play time.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I'd miss all the friends and the community that I've found here.

So nah. That's also the reason I look at the classic servers with dread because I don't want to be anything but an alb and everyone else is choosing a different realm.

Still, I am sure I can find other stuff to do than Daoc :)

I hope ^^

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Amanita said:
So nah. That's also the reason I look at the classic servers with dread because I don't want to be anything but an alb and everyone else is choosing a different realm.

Once a sheep always a sheep :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
*sings* There are no cats in america...

erm I mean: the US servers are paved with gold!

they have really really green grass.

Technodave - this is the second poll about "omgz US servers roxxor!" this week - just go reroll if you want to. Really.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I had a great fun on Lamorak and I started leveling a merc on lancelot. What I missed tho and I came back on exca was the people I know, and let's face it, that's a major thing on a mmorpg.

Americans are indeed funny and can be helpfull, there are some pricks there but we have quite a lot of them in eu servers too (me included :p).

In a conclusion, no, not unless there was a massive char transfer and we all ended up on the same server (that means give exca database to mythic :cheers: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom