If I don't...

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If I don't alrdy have a high lvl char, good guild, some plats etc etc on camlan...

Would it then be impossible to start a char and ding lvl 50?

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
Uhmm, how do you think others got there? :twak:

Takes alot of work though.. But not impossible ;)

Everz

FH is my second home
Lvling me Shammy atm.. so easy with so many squishy red con casters about :worthy:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
with this low population it is possible to exp all day without getting killed once

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
CorNokZ said:
If I don't alrdy have a high lvl char, good guild, some plats etc etc on camlan...

Its not as hard as you think

If you need armour/equipment you can roll a necromancer and farm in Albion SI to 30 and in Albion Classic in Lyonesse from 30 onwards. From 40 odd you can farm in ToA for scrolls and cash, though from 20-40 you'll have got a bit of cash and armour for your toons.

And now with Instances, you can exp safely alone, and not have to be worried of people pking you whilst you exp - though you have to run fast to the task master :D. But tbh theres 3 task masters in each realm - and the chances of you meeting someone else whilst there being a low server population, most level 50s, and then most level 20s all pvping are pretty low.

If any of the above didn't make sense - thats cause I'm tired and I r sleeping now.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
Camlann : Olez, Mvv etc
Avalon: Olez, Noortje
recruiting

Can I join horde plz?!!?

j/k :D. Though if I do get a proper guild - I might be inclined to starting up on Camlann again with my 100 new plat.

keano

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
And now with Instances, you can exp safely alone, and not have to be worried of people pking you whilst you exp - though you have to run fast to the task master :D. But tbh theres 3 task masters in each realm - and the chances of you meeting someone else whilst there being a low server population, most level 50s, and then most level 20s all pvping are pretty low.
Exp in instances is shite, no exp bonus at all(why is this btw? anyone know?) and you can get 100% camp bonuses pretty much everywhere else, the non-instance parts of catacombs are pretty quiet and have very good spawns, but i get bored down there :eek:

Bellona

Banned
keano said:
Exp in instances is shite, no exp bonus at all(why is this btw? anyone know?) and you can get 100% camp bonuses pretty much everywhere else, the non-instance parts of catacombs are pretty quiet and have very good spawns, but i get bored down there :eek:

with a fullgroup you get 120% in instances, thats why

Korgan

Banned
CorNokZ said:

I leveled a necro from scratch to 50 in like 5 days played... and took my time, that's for sure. :p

So no, it's not impossible. Artifacts and Master Levels are another story...

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Korgan said:
I leveled a necro from scratch to 50 in like 5 days played... and took my time, that's for sure. :p

So no, it's not impossible. Artifacts and Master Levels are another story...

I started here around a year and a half ago with a Necro and cleric.

Still remember being ganked by Skold 3 times a day at the danoyan farmers in Lyonesse. I moved Caer Caeddug after that. :fluffle:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
CorNokZ said:

With a little elbow grease and some can do attitude oh plus a large inheritance from my dad.

yeah camlann roll a necro if you cant get a good guild then y9ou can farm money etc.

with a nice guild they can help you on quests etc

Epo

Loyal Freddie
got my nec to 50 easily, mostly solo
leveling the menta was difficult alone, but most of the time i duo'ed with rl friend playing sorc and we did only pvp to gain lvls, took about 3 months or so :eek7:
pl'ed my bard on mirages with ds nec from friend to lvl 40 and from 40 to 50 @ fins :D

playing with a rl friend is the best imho coz we killed lvl 50 necro with lvl 24 ^^ (okay the nec didn't know that he has had a quickcast, so he just put his pet on defensive :p )

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
Can I join horde plz?!!?

j/k :D. Though if I do get a proper guild - I might be inclined to starting up on Camlann again with my 100 new plat.

So nice to see you still angry about being rejected. Best no among several on our bored thou :worthy:

confused

Can't get enough of FH
To be perfectly honest any char inwhich you can pull multiple mobs, necro/SM/Chanter/Cabba at high levels are faster than most to level, Gobbo's ftw :D

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
i /leveled an SM and got my /level gear, went to svasud with a /level cab with his /level gear and we /level ganked some 40-50s who cryed at us 'omG /level noobzzz!'
i got about 27 like that, then I stopped getting chainzerged so I PKed my way up to 50, with the ocasional level of PL here and there.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Aithe said:
i /leveled an SM and got my /level gear, went to svasud with a /level cab with his /level gear and we /level ganked some 40-50s who cryed at us 'omG /level noobzzz!'
i got about 27 like that, then I stopped getting chainzerged so I PKed my way up to 50, with the ocasional level of PL here and there.

actually here is the true story,

you were scared and alone in ac, you saw a guy who tried to help you but he could not stop himself exploding, he decided to stand on a tent so he would not hurt anyone but his rl friend was addicted to hitting everthing in ac at least once

once he hit all the mobs he would want to stand with his exploding friend who thought best to group you....after 1 minute you went from /20sm to lvl 50 leetz0r

this was brought to you from the current best selling book "ho's with guns"

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:

you were scared and alone in ac, you saw a guy who tried to help you but he could not stop himself exploding, he decided to stand on a tent so he would not hurt anyone but his rl friend was addicted to hitting everthing in ac at least once

once he hit all the mobs he would want to stand with his exploding friend who thought best to group you....after 1 minute you went from /20sm to lvl 50 leetz0r

Agreed, people saying they leveled to 50 by pking and "with the ocasional level of PL here and there." sound the BULLSHIT-ALARM.

Like they're not aware of what they're saying. "ocasional" pl huh, what the hell is that, you only join a pl group for 5 minutes and "sorry doods, but I gotta go, I must pk now"

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:

That is genius! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom