if excl/pryd got clustered would you give it a try ?

Would you try Excl/Pryd if it got Clustered ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
question is simple:

1: yes if it gets clustered with the German cluster
2: yes if it gets clustered with the US servers.
3: i dont care
4: i want it as it is atm

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm, I guess I have to not care really as I don't play there but it'd be nive if something's done to save it for my mate's who still do.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
It's not even a problem of population, it's a problem of what KIND of population is left -.-
When the fuck u gonna realize it?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
gahn is right, however from what i can tell on other servers there is a place for everyone, there are zergs on US, ones that make the pathetic bridge camping newbs look like babies, they roam and fight each other rather than farm soloers/mini groups at some random bridge. the full groups go to AG. one thing i do miss though is the fact there isnt really much room for soloing, can live with that though :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
gahn is right, however from what i can tell on other servers there is a place for everyone, there are zergs on US, ones that make the pathetic bridge camping newbs look like babies, they roam and fight each other rather than farm soloers/mini groups at some random bridge. the full groups go to AG. one thing i do miss though is the fact there isnt really much room for soloing, can live with that though :)

I've made about 20k from soloing on necro so far. It's just more a case of hiding and not being out in the daylight because no groups are afraid to zerg you to buggery.

This is classic btw :x

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
I don't give a shit which servers we get clustered with, as long as the language is left in English!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
small note, the players on US get polled as to whether the Japan server could be clustered, they said yes (so i heard). i doubt many people would want the AC crew on their server tbh so even if mythic did offer excal/pryd players a home it wouldn't be guaranteed

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
i dont play pryd/Excl cluster myself anylonger (on US instead). but if they merged it with f.eks German cluster ( to bring population high) i " might" be willing to give it a try. tho having alot fun on US servers :>

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Bugz you've not seen anything till you've seen the Hub zergs in Laby xd

cmr

Banned
Raven said:
small note, the players on US get polled as to whether the Japan server could be clustered, they said yes (so i heard). i doubt many people would want the AC crew on their server tbh so even if mythic did offer excal/pryd players a home it wouldn't be guaranteed

there would be people on to defend against the ACers most likely if they did cluster with a US cluster

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
I would never play excal/pryd again if it was clustered in a language i can't understand.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Frankly, I'd rather see the server dead than exposing US or German server populace to the morons of the UK cluster.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
i doubt many people would want the AC crew on their server tbh so even if mythic did offer excal/pryd players a home it wouldn't be guaranteed

Tbh most US clusters already have "AC raids" because there are not only yanks playing on the US clusters, they are used to it and it doesnt affect them much compared to the UK cluster since there are alway's people online to defend.

Anyway even if people from the UK cluster who do AC raids rolled there it doesnt matter, US is on prime time when the "AC crew" want to do an AC raid. Best time would be between 11 and 15 CET to do it then there is little rvr action out but there are still enough people online to defend against a relic attack.

ontopic: I don't really care, having fun on US cluster.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Too few options there in the poll imo. Tbh it wouldn't bother me either way if the whole servers got clustered together at some stage - just as long as the game was alive and kicking - which at some event will be inevitable anyway. At some point this is likely to be the future of this game:m00:

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
A merger with the US has huge commercial issues so won't happen unless GoA ditches the servers.

<<small note, the players on US get polled as to whether the Japan server could be clustered, they said yes (so i heard). i doubt many people would want the AC crew on their server tbh so even if mythic did offer excal/pryd players a home it wouldn't be guaranteed>>

Not exactly. The Japanese equivalent of GoA did indeed ditch the Japanese servers so Mythic offered the Japanese population a 'sort of' transfer. They got polled to see what server they wanted to go on.

And on the subject of language it wasn't only the Japanese who played on an English language server but those on the Japanese customised server who got moved as well. As I said it was a pseudo transfer.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
It'll probably turn out to be wank for the first few weeks/months, the way it did when Pryd/Excal first got clustered, so I wouldn't bother for a fair while, if at all.

Everz

FH is my second home
Raven said:
can duel my ns when its rdy lolz

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Cluster us with anything tbh. Even if the game gets German, we all know stats and stuff anyway, i just look at the numbers. Id play on Avalon if i could get my friend to reroll but hes to lazy.

Maybe its a matter of the ppl left, but more ppl would still bring more action, to what ever kind of battle you want. It might be you cant solo in emain then, but then the soloers would just move to another more desolate place.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Wazkyr said:
Cluster us with anything tbh. Even if the game gets German, we all know stats and stuff anyway, i just look at the numbers. Id play on Avalon if i could get my friend to reroll but hes to lazy.

Maybe its a matter of the ppl left, but more ppl would still bring more action, to what ever kind of battle you want. It might be you cant solo in emain then, but then the soloers would just move to another more desolate place.

Cluster is inevitable. It is... your destiny!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Come on do something about pryd/excal clustre them with Germany or US!!!

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
if cluster with us...then atleast CM would have some defenders for there ac raids

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Well, ít's more of a matter that if they don't cluser us with a larger community there isn't going to be a reason for RVR left. It's already so bad that FG RVR is pointless - there's barely any Mids and Hibs about, and the Albs only run in 16+ groups. Anything less than that is free rps, but no challenge. :/

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Clustering the Dyvet cluster with ANYTHING has to happen soon imo. RvR had picked up a bit recently (last 2-3 weeks) but the last few days have been the worst ever with so few people/groups out with nothing to kill OR the alb zerg gets very boring very fast. At least clustering again will mean the people who havent left yet may well play again on a busy server rather than those few left just leaving or cancelling subs :(

I urge GOA to PLEASE do something soon before our beloved cluster dies completely :(

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
I have decided to take a pause from daoc until the population issue get fixed.

Hopefully GOA will react soon, since I actually like the game when there is a functional community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom