"If Eminem were a ranger"

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Just took this off the VN Boards, made me giggle.

Inspired by "The Way I Am"

I sit back on my ass and watch as my class,
Takes another hit from Mythics top brass.
The assasins all cried cause they finally died,
Cause true sight gave those biatches not a place to hide. So Mythic did fix it so they'd stay on top, theres no reason an assasin shouldn't be stopped.
And when I rolled I was told that my class was the best but I've watched as the patches have layed that to rest. Still I try and play and not let them beat me, but its hard not to hate when a blue assassin defeats me.

And it helps and it hurts to rant in these spurts, as every single patch my damn ranger gets nerfed. Yet these radaring gank squads continue to rise not giving a damn if the true scout survives. At least have the decency to toss me a rez, we all know whom cheats so spit out a confess. Mythic don't care if you radar or not as long as your cash fills their greedy pot. So run around Emain with your little hacks, you prove nothing to no one except you've got no sacks.

And these casters with BT and 6 forms of protection, my bow would be more usefull giving myslef an erection. With the quickcast and stuns and 2 forms of mezz, I again find myself asking for a rezz. As an Infil strolls by and gives me a laugh cause I just got PWNT by a 1300 cast. Theres no patience left in me so I come here to rant, I'd rather RvR but its apparent I cant. When my bow misses more shots than a one eyed referee, I can no longer see Shadowblades but yet they can see me. A quick perf to my throat and it ends it for me, but I guess its the way its intended to be cause

I am whatever Mythic says I am,
They can change me whenever they give a damn.
Everyday in the patch notes, there I am.
Another nerf makes me useless, Its the way I am.

http://vnboards.ign.com/Hibernia_Stalker_Professions/b20908/69572625/?7

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Top quality and so very true. Give archers love imo :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hehehe i liked that, and the backstreet boys ebay song too lol

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
rofl think i'll save that to cheer me up whenever i think my class has been nerfed ;)

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
so true :( although rangers and hunters gets a boost in 1.69.. especialy hunters :(

Givf archers more loving! and especialy scouts! ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom