If EA took over GOA's running of the UK servers, would you come back?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
why make threads like these?

They achieve the square root of fuck all, cause more arguements on FH and make people more annoyed & upset that the server they once loved is now a proverbial shit hole.

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
If they offered char transfer of EU chars to a good US cluster then yes...

Thadius

Part of the furniture
why make threads like these?

They achieve the square root of fuck all, cause more arguements on FH and make people more annoyed & upset that the server they once loved is now a proverbial shit hole.

Sorry Bugz, I forgot you was God of the Universe

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Nope,and we are talking "Must have €€€" EA here so i really doubt they would take over servers with barely 100 players.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Its a bit like asking, if everyone who played 3 years ago came back and started playing today, would you do too? Interesting if it happened, but it just wont.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
If your auntie grew a dick she would be your uncle ;)

Move on ... im not trying to be a smartass but GoA dont give a fuck about their now almost completely gone playerbase and they have no intention of giving the data containing 1000,s of toons (which is their property ... read the t+c's Etc) to the hands of anyone else , false hope helps no-one :(

Go US imo , as i for one refuse to line the pockets of such a cowboy setup :ninja:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Sorry Bugz, I forgot you was God of the Universe

It's nothing about being god of the universe.

It's that you've made an identical copy of the 5 threads directly below, all of which were also pointless.
What do you expect to be posted in this thread that couldn't or hasn't been posted in any of the others.

At least come up with a reason to start a new thread other than "i've not made one today yet!"

Thadius

Part of the furniture
If your auntie grew a dick she would be your uncle ;)

No she wouldnt, have you not see Coronation Street?

"Hayley" had a son, changed sex to be a female. SO now is SHE his mum or his dad?

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
I started on Alb classic yesterday, 399 people online when I log'd in later was 480 lots of people to level with.

First thing I got from anyone was hey are you eble from excalibur I said yes, answer was I use to play Hib too, lots more people playing US now than Dyvet it seems.

Eble

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom