Music IDMf Soundcheck Episode 2

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I didn't post this in the DAoC/Creative section as its not really me, except one track about 30 minutes into the podcast.

This is a podcast I didn't expect to be on so was very surprised to get messaged. Its primarily electro/ techno/ IDM/ House/ DnB (in small amounts)... (you get the idea... electronic music).

I chuckled when I saw the Soundcloud waveform as its not subtle where my track appears. I didn't master it or anything and really wasn't expecting it to be picked up for this podcast because its not dance-oriented, its a purely piano & strings piece. If you look on the Soundcloud waveform you can see a big dip in the overall volume just after 29 minutes in. For any of you that don't involve yourself in music in any way its basically a production fail on my part. I admit I did a bit of a self-directed facepalm when I saw it.

You can stream it directly from Soundcloud...

IDMF Soundcheck - IDMForums - Soundcheck Episode 2 - SoundCloud

or download the podcast itself...

http://label.idmforums.com/download/idmfsoundcheck002
(Right click & save as...)

Track Listing:

1) Anodyne Industries: The Gateway
2) Padlock: Emergency Equine Evacuation
3) Toronto Is Broken: Wormhole
4) Electro Mass: Relived
5) The Soft Greens: Boots and Boots and Boots
6) Jazzyspoon: Deuce Deuce Revolver
7) Persiflage: Triskaidekarrhythmia
8) Bong: Who Are You Are
9) Hypocr.te: I Must Have Dreamt It
10) Roo Stercoburn: Enlightenment and Acceptance
11) When Power Stars Collide: Dancing Strings
12) Frazdog: Frame Of Referance
13) Julien Mier: Windmills and Lantarnlights
14) LiamCampbell: Invisible Enemy Version 2
15) Dataf1ow: Something Wicked
16) Vlantis: Cute Overload

There's some proper talented guys on here though as you would expect it won't be to all tastes. Hope you enjoy the podcast.

Chilly

Balls of steel
If I want loud music, I turn my amp up. I dont need to rely on nasty compression to pretend to do it for me! Keep the faith!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom