idiots guide to midgard

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
can anyone give me some ideas where to level please? im in classic zones atm east svealand but i reckon theres better places to lvl up.

ive never played midgard or any content beyond new TOA

so if someone could gimme some hints tips or point me towards an updated/recent website would be much appreciated

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I just did task dungeons to 40-45, mix in a bit of (safe side) frontier exp. Once you are 45 go to Hagall (sp) in SI and farm the humanoid mobs, depending on buffs/class you can even solo a bit in moderna at 47,48+.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
ive made a runie good choice? ive heard bout these instanced dungeons where do i find em in midgard please? they werent in the game last time i played.

Cirventhor

Can't get enough of FH
Do the Melting the Ice quest once you reach 40. You get it at the barkeep in Vasudheim. Boring, yeah, but effective. Repeatable and gives 110g per run.

From 1-40 I mostly farmed mobs in the BG's/frontiers while doing the Catacombs quests (Kobold Undercity -> Frontlines -> Underground Forest) in between for variation.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
20-30ish you can do the mobs behind the relic gate at svasud faste , then after that i went and did the ones behind the other relic gate at vindsaul.

I did them till 40 then did melting the ice quest and the commander quests where you get 5 every level , they are ok and it breaks the boredom of MTI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom