Ideas

Keitan

Banned
since i got nothin to do lol ! :) im makin a list of ideas for live.

Lets get this started :)

Camlann

Make a new pvp dungeon This pvp will be instanced so if u go in there at lvl 1 it will be lvl 1-5 pvp at lvl 20 it will be lvl 20-25 pvp and so on ! :) this is to get rid of the damm grey killing !

And make underground tunnels for Classic SI but not for Toa this way u can get to places without be ganked or anything and make transport under there as Rats or something lol . just make it more exciting !!!!

Excalibur

All i can think off is underground tunnels for new transport just for fun and more flying rides .not borin old horse rides lol.

General

Postboxes common all of us want them !! would pwn

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
Why not a solo battleground? u cant go in grouped, cant make groups when in it, cant have buffs except self buffs and conc buff yourself, vampire buff thing removed and NO underwater area!! water is rly annoying, just a simple open field with nothing special but a port keep
and when someone attacks u u get a kind of 'duel flag'(noone else can attack u then) and when u both stop attacking after 10 secs the flag will go away this will or maybe that everyone is 'friendly' and can hear /s of everyone and only duels r allowed

this is to get rid of adding, groups steamrolling soloers etc etc

Mey

Part of the furniture
Rub said:
Why not a solo battleground? u cant go in grouped, cant make groups when in it, cant have buffs except self buffs and conc buff yourself, vampire buff thing removed and NO underwater area!! water is rly annoying, just a simple open field with nothing special but a port keep
and when someone attacks u u get a kind of 'duel flag'(noone else can attack u then) and when u both stop attacking after 10 secs the flag will go away this will or maybe that everyone is 'friendly' and can hear /s of everyone and only duels r allowed

No thanks. I like the danager element added to the fact that the Game is a war between the Three Realms, if i wanted instanced RP hungry fighting i'd play wow.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Mey said:
No thanks. I like the danager element added to the fact that the Game is a war between the Three Realms, if i wanted instanced RP hungry fighting i'd play wow.

Do you play a visible solo char out of curiousity?

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
Mey said:
i dont want instant rp fights, i just want fair fights without adding and not getting killed by groups the whole time

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:

I play both stealther and visual solo and i dont think a place like this or just a 1v1 area would be fun in the long run, thats why im not playing gw and mythic would never add this since they want it to be a war

its also fun when u have to be alittle sneaky and stay away from the groups

Caledwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Keitan said:
since i got nothin to do lol ! :) im makin a list of ideas for live.

Lets get this started :)

Camlann

Make a new pvp dungeon This pvp will be instanced so if u go in there at lvl 1 it will be lvl 1-5 pvp at lvl 20 it will be lvl 20-25 pvp and so on ! :) this is to get rid of the damm grey killing !

And make underground tunnels for Classic SI but not for Toa this way u can get to places without be ganked or anything and make transport under there as Rats or something lol . just make it more exciting !!!!

looks like you never played there tbh,

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
More incentives for siege, other than port.

OR

make the porters in frontiers into pads...with gothis who travel down to port whoever is on the pad every ten minutes !!!

this would encourage travel around the frontiers, and also discourage lame casters who run to the zerg to get that precious one kill then die, release and repeat (aka me :p)

totally original idea tbh !!

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Rub said:

First thing. Classes with self buffs would be running riot killing everything, so that's pointless.

Second. Even without groups, still doesn't stop people from hitting the same target because a "Duel Flag" would be rather hard to implement as far as I can see it.

But yeah, minus self buffs casters and stealthers would be running riot killing everything.

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
Sharma said:
Second. Even without groups, still doesn't stop people from hitting the same target because a "Duel Flag" would be rather hard to implement as far as I can see it.

final fantasy 11 manages it quite fine....when you enter combat with a mob, no one outside your grp can touch the mob unless you select "call for help". stops teh adding :p

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
or what about just an anti-add flag that can only be used while soloing, and it goes away when ur grouped

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Aeris said:
final fantasy 11 manages it quite fine....when you enter combat with a mob, no one outside your grp can touch the mob unless you select "call for help". stops teh adding :p

I know that (2 years addicted to it don't ya know) but despite that fact, this is Mythic we're talking about here so.. :p

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:

my bet is he plays a wizard in rogs that runs with the zerg and aoe nukes stuff.

FOR ARTHUR

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
Sharma said:
I know that (2 years addicted to it don't ya know) but despite that fact, this is Mythic we're talking about here so.. :p

i couldnt get into it, which is a shame really. didnt have time for grps and its not a solo game so was stuck in limbo, not knowing anyone didnt help either :p

pl me !

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
you seem to have been inspired by somewhere..

do you play wow? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom