Ideas for new games

V

vestax

hmm, GTA mmorpg, huge city.. non pvpers could be shop keepers, bar owners, police men etc..

PvPers could be gang (guild) members with there own hideouts doing drive-bys on each other :D

that would be fun!

T

Twaize

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
mmorpg where you have perfect control of your weapons like in 'Die by the Sword' (anyone remember that one?)

OFC it was the greatest back in.... erm.... When was it? Tis so long time ago!

M

Myddrin

Was a really old game I used to love, can't remember the name of it, but it was a sequel to Mercenary on the amiga :D Involved travelling around planet surfaces in loads of different vehicles and ships and flying in between planets. Really open game - which is what I like!

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Myddrin
Was a really old game I used to love, can't remember the name of it, but it was a sequel to Mercenary on the amiga :D Involved travelling around planet surfaces in loads of different vehicles and ships and flying in between planets. Really open game - which is what I like!

Frontier?

T

tasslehoff

mmorpg where you have perfect control of your weapons like in 'Die by the Sword' (anyone remember that one?)

and where you have to aim your own spells and other ranged attacks, and spells would have a very advanced control system (a bit like the halflife mod 'earths special forces' if anyone knows that one)

so basically a daoc that involves skill...

if such a game existed i would quit daoc instantly...

Look at www.darkfallonline.com .... iam thinking this game will be very much like that, with race vs race, guild vs guild and player vs player. It will be played in first person, so you have to manually dogde/hit opponents.

M

Myddrin

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
Frontier?

Think I remembered the name now, something like Damocles......Frontier Elite still the best game ever though in my books :)

S

skadad

die by the sword, weapon control at least had some variation to it.. but it was far from perfect.

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by skadad
die by the sword, weapon control at least had some variation to it.. but it was far from perfect.

yeah but thats years ago, they could probably make it perfect now :p

and btw if you could hit and parry right you were invincible vs noobs (kinda the opposite of this game)

but it was probably the best 'fighting' game i ever played, would love to see DbtS 2 :p

Users who are viewing this thread