Idea for when servers go down

Bahumat

FH is my second home
bring camlann up at first.
then everyone can make /20 chars and let the mayhem begin

ofc someone would accidentily forget to turn on the rvr server's for say.....2 hours

Espen

Banned
well if you want to m8... arrange a /20 night.. get like a few lvl 50s to guard the event.. get the guilds to agree on not interfeering and so on... and set the thing up.. could be fun... specially if you set class-restrictions like.. no bds/warlocks ++++... then could arrange 1on1 4on4 8on8 setups in /level gear...

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Espen said:
well if you want to m8... arrange a /20 night.. get like a few lvl 50s to guard the event.. get the guilds to agree on not interfeering and so on... and set the thing up.. could be fun... specially if you set class-restrictions like.. no bds/warlocks ++++... then could arrange 1on1 4on4 8on8 setups in /level gear...

i am so up for this :D

Brite

Banned
there was a time when only camlann was up or summit and it was pretty crazy in all SI places, farmage after they /leveled it ;P

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Brite said:
there was a time when only camlann was up or summit and it was pretty crazy in all SI places, farmage after they /leveled it ;P
yeah its when the server's went down aaagggesss back

my lvl 22 inf made about 20 bubs from all the /20's

oh and b4 ppl QQ about that everyone was doing it to everyone...its part of camlann.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahumat said:
yeah its when the server's went down aaagggesss back

my lvl 22 inf made about 20 bubs from all the /20's

oh and b4 ppl QQ about that everyone was doing it to everyone...its part of camlann.
Yet still its so :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ogen said:
Yet still its so :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

its kind of expected, its like going in a gay bar and not understanding why everyone is gay.

what happens in this.

random rvr boy #1020012 makes a /20 sm, gets 1 hit by a stealther.

random boy runs to get his con then see's a /20 bd troll spamming those lvl's....he lifetaps him and goes "omfg 2 bubs sweet!"

then that ripples through everyone so imo you get 1 shit bit of luck if you die then its plain sailing from lvl 20 to 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom