Idea for occassional server podcast

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
There are a lot of very talented people around here not just in terms of the game but also in relation to writing, editing and presenting videos. Why don't we get peeps together and produce a podcast which can be watched on iPods and on your PC using quicktime?

The idea I had in mind was kind of like a mixture of current events on the server, and a few items related to game content. The emphasis would be on fun and trying to deal with current debates, we could have a letters section and a competition for the best submissions. Its only a rough idea just now so if your going to comment please give me some constructive criticism.

I have ideas for items already but I am sure others might have better ideas.

Things we would have to consider would be hosting and content and the kind of format it should take. We would also need to find some forum space to get the thing up and running.

I would have tried this by myself but I just do not have the time and it would be better coming from the community. Especially since my perspective is a bit narrow. What do people think?

Gamah

Banned
I think it will be a great idea if we can get it working, and there is enough sweedes around to provide the bandwidth :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom