Idea for Fg v Fg

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I'm not entirely sure if this has been said before :) just a thought

I was thinking about the PvP server... Mordred... which is completely empty and perfect for fg action

Rules:

Everyone Level together until RvR ready.
No Cheating with RR before you reach 50.
RvR zones change depending on Day.
Players play on certain times and days, so that everyone will be on at the same time.

Groups can be of any race/class etc...

Obviously needs tweeking.

is just an idea and not sure if this has been discussed before.

Whats your serious thoughts on this?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
My serious thoughts? If it would work and people really wanted to 8vs8 they would already have done this

Everz

FH is my second home
Did it years ago, worked for a while then died off. Good fun nevertheless.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Mordred is insta 40 :p

I kind of miss the PvP but i do not think there would be a lot intrested, i am not gonna activate my acc's unless theres something like Origins or Classic Revival coming up.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
We should start removing our rose tinted glasses and face reality, there are no games like this anymore and we are too old to wait for the next messiah ;)

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Too bad i never tried Camlann seriously :confused:
Project Camlann did last for like 3 weeks maybe a month.. and all those ppl was nice amount of rps for the ppl there was already on Camlann back then :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Project Camlann did last for like 3 weeks maybe a month.. and all those ppl was nice amount of rps for the ppl there was already on Camlann back then :)
Which was why camlann died so fast again

Everz

FH is my second home
Not really, Camlann died because of GoA mass banning like the cunts they were. Camlann project was nice though, enjoyable hunting all the nubs coming out of DL not expecting to meet an NS.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Not really, Camlann died because of GoA mass banning like the cunts they were. Camlann project was nice though, enjoyable hunting all the nubs coming out of DL not expecting to meet an NS.

Thats right and all the nubs there whined about ppl there was buffed because we was smart enough to hide a buffbot :) And Camlann didnt die fast tho.. it was a server with high pupolation for many years tho CorNokZ! the problem was the ppl there only gave a Camlann a chance for a short while each time did cry and leave and return bac to the rvr servers fast :) Myself was a 24/7 rvr whore in the best rvr guilds on excalibur! i had a hard time on camlann myself to begin with! but then me and a mate made 2 cold theurgs and farmed plenty of lvl 50's and was almost rr5 when we hitted lvl 50 :) and then i enjoyed the fun of farming whiners and baddies :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Thats right and all the nubs there whined about ppl there was buffed because we was smart enough to hide a buffbot :) And Camlann didnt die fast tho.. it was a server with high pupolation for many years tho CorNokZ! the problem was the ppl there only gave a Camlann a chance for a short while each time did cry and leave and return bac to the rvr servers fast :) Myself was a 24/7 rvr whore in the best rvr guilds on excalibur! i had a hard time on camlann myself to begin with! but then me and a mate made 2 cold theurgs and farmed plenty of lvl 50's and was almost rr5 when we hitted lvl 50 :) and then i enjoyed the fun of farming whiners and baddies :)

People dismissed Camlann as a shit place with no community but some of the best people I've met were from there. I miss Camlann section of the FH, was always a good read and laugh. I've always said the one thing that would tempt me back to daoc would be a pvp revival because nothing has ever come close to it. The GoA bannings spelt the end of Camlann and a majority moved over to Mordred which enjoyed 3 more years of good times before Mythic ignored that. Makes me sad how PvP went, was by far the most fun way to place daoc

br1te

Loyal Freddie
Camlann was always good for a bit of cocking about when bored like with the BGs, messing around with /level 20's up until you became green to 50's was great fun, but once you were 50 it was zzzzzz, camlann project never really took off, maybe had a few days where you got FG vs FG fights but it sucked tbh.

Think the only groups that got anything out of it no lifed the PvE in a couple of days, german groups or smt. Problem was that if your set group wasnt on then you there was no point logging in, more fun to make another /level 20 on that server, thus you dont care about your character

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom