I'd just like to say......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
out of all the Albs i've seen in rvr 2 or maybe 3 i percieve as being Honorable.

The rest? in my own personnel opinion, the melee chars are a bunch of lame ass wankers who cant fight on there own an even if they try and they lose they wait and form a mini zerge come back and then steamroll ya. Tossers, the lot of em. several of these fckers names spring to mind. one inf in particular.

Casters? well feck me where do i start. I'll just mention Sorcs for now. You Horner wannabe sorc twats running around with your fckin di bots you are all arseholes who obviously cant win anything in life without an unfair advantage. Sad bstds the lot of you.

feel free to flame cos i dont give a shit.

in fact unless you can honestly say you dont fall into the above opinions dont even reply cos that will only strengthen my opinions about albs.

/hug /wave /shrug /Fuckoff

J s p

Loyal Freddie
out of all the Albs i've seen in rvr 2 or maybe 3 i percieve as being Honorable.

The rest? in my own personnel opinion, the melee chars are a bunch of lame ass wankers who cant fight on there own an even if they try and they lose they wait and form a mini zerge come back and then steamroll ya. Tossers, the lot of em. several of these fckers names spring to mind. one inf in particular.

Casters? well feck me where do i start. I'll just mention Sorcs for now. You Horner wannabe sorc twats running around with your fckin di bots you are all arseholes who obviously cant win anything in life without an unfair advantage. Sad bstds the lot of you.

in fact unless you can honestly say you dont fall into the above opinions dont even reply cos that will only strengthen my opinions about albs.

You need help irl if you act this way over a game.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
just quit mate, let them run around an empty frontier, its what i did, makes you feel a hell of a lot better when you realise these sad fucks still play the game :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Take a deep breath, log off, go make a BIG mug of tea and watch TV for a bit.

Come back and you'll feel better and realise that those losers are simply not worth wasting your emotions on.

Thats what I try and do, always remember they are simply not worth getting worked up over.

(however its normally better to do this before you make an embarrassing thread you know your going to regret later...)

cmr

Banned
Take a deep breath, log off, go make a BIG mug of tea and watch TV for a bit.

Come back and you'll feel better and realise that those losers are simply not worth wasting your emotions on.

Thats what I try and do, always remember they are simply not worth getting worked up over.

(however its normally better to do this before you make an embarrassing thread you know your going to regret later...)

Didnt work in OF

*goes to watch tv*

oh look Rambo is on

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ZERGING BASTARD *kills tv and throws it out of window*

not that it happened :(

honest

TV was just killed by Brite in Living Room

snopy

Fledgling Freddie
well i kinda agree with you , its sad to se the adding when there is so little ppl to fight , but i guess you have to enjoy the few good fights you get , i do it and recording the few good once i get , when its bad i look at the movies and keeping my hopes up for more of em:)

swifteagle

Fledgling Freddie

Replace Albs with Hibs or Mids and thats how albs feel in general when trying to solo as well,and Mids can replace that with Albs and Hibs I'm sure, thats the way of a soloer always has been always will be.
If your going to solo expect more bad times than good but the good times can be really good .

Up to you if you can put up with the bad times but you wont change the way people treat you in game if their sole aim is to make you annoyed or to get RPs in any way they can no matter who they steamroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom