IczUI (modded)

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
jus thought id share this incase some of you use IczUI but wished there were a lil bit more added to it ^^

Below is screeny & link to download this UI with a few changes i made myself :)

Its basically the complete IczUI v1.80 with all maps but with a few changes ive made myself which are:

2x command bars, 1 for most used & other for easy access to rest of UI commands

Mini group window which is clear to see!

Pet window

Player status (End/Hp/Power + digits)

/clock now toggles the 2nd mini bar as the clock is now in the Chat box

theres probably more im gunna change, so will update as & when :)

For those that already use IczUI im pretty sure you will enjoy the changes ive made :)

IczUI is a top UI, all ive changed is what IczUI didnt! :)

File d.load (10mb..File is compressed using winrar)
http://www.codotuk.dsl.pipex.com/temp/bopsui.rar

Screeny:
http://www.codotuk.dsl.pipex.com/temp/tismyui.jpg
:)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
boppas said:
IczUI is a top UI, all ive changed is what IczUI didnt! :)
This is why Derida quit his UI, ppl taking his UI and making small changes to it and claiming credit for it, I hope you told the original maker of your mod, or another person whos put in a lot of programming hours will tell the communities to shove it up their arses.

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
This is why Derida quit his UI, ppl taking his UI and making small changes to it and claiming credit for it, I hope you told the original maker of your mod, or another person whos put in a lot of programming hours will tell the communities to shove it up their arses.

100% agree with u.

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
old.Whoodoo said:

Derida quit because of people accusing her with a virus in her UI. Fyi.

its not like he said hey look my new ui.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home

wrong!
He gave a detailed explanation why he quit and it wasn´t because of the virus accusitions.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Mxn said:

www.derida.de read it and youll know why he quit, then go VN and see a full explanation, and the virus thing was also fully explained and had nothing at all to do with him quiting, in fact it was more to do with hi repeating a million times to assholes who couldnt be arsed to read his posts the first time to say it wasnt a virus.

Derida said:
I’m absolutely not happy with all those „want to be –modders“ who just crib everything away from us and showing of with it afterwards

FYI!

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Derida stopped because not enough people told him how much he roxed lately tbh.

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
lol @ all the QQ's

well...for starters.. YES i did email the original programmer to let him/her know i was going to make a few tweaks.. also if you read my post it says i changed NOTHING...the parts i changed are what IczUI did NOT change from the original UI.

If i wanted to i could make an exact replica of IczUI from scratch.. would that make any difference because i put in the hours to do it?

I am not trying to take credit for IczUI...why would i want to ? all i have done is changed (if you can call it that as the bits ive changed are form the original UI) ..ive not taken pieces of it & others & made a new one.

Please..before you QQ, try read my post again :) ..sigh... i spend time myself to give people the option of the same UI but with a few changes of the ORIGINAL ui & all people do is..... spit dummy out.

& fyi i also spent alot of time doing so ;)

I’m absolutely not happy with all those „want to be –modders“ who just crib everything away from us and showing of with it afterwards

Exact opposite of what ive done:
I gave IczUI credit not once did i say "my own UI"
Ive took/cribbed nothing away from it
Ive changed nothing to do with what IczUI did, i only changed the original UI pieces ;)

as i said, read my post again before "quoting" bullsh!t ;)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
w000hooo you are turning out to be a paranoid bitch lately :[

Comos

Loyal Freddie
It's funnny that Derida took everything down from his site.... except the paypal button :D

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
tbh if modders dont want people change anything to do with there UI, they should not post it on the net, cuz it will happen no matter how much you dont want it to, eventually i will do my own my very own UI (working on it now tbh) & im sure people will take/change/crib/rip/add/alter/make a 3 piece suite out of it, sh!t happens ...i was the one who put it on the net & if i did so thinking people wont change it, lol :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
boppas said:
lol @ all the QQ's

well...for starters.. YES i did email the original programmer to let him/her know i was going to make a few tweaks.. also if you read my post it says i changed NOTHING...the parts i changed are what IczUI did NOT change from the original UI.

If i wanted to i could make an exact replica of IczUI from scratch.. would that make any difference because i put in the hours to do it?

I am not trying to take credit for IczUI...why would i want to ? all i have done is changed (if you can call it that as the bits ive changed are form the original UI) ..ive not taken pieces of it & others & made a new one.

Please..before you QQ, try read my post again ..sigh... i spend time myself to give people the option of the same UI but with a few changes of the ORIGINAL ui & all people do is..... spit dummy out.

& fyi i also spent alot of time doing so

Exact opposite of what ive done:
I gave IczUI credit not once did i say "my own UI"
Ive took/cribbed nothing away from it
Ive changed nothing to do with what IczUI did, i only changed the original UI pieces ;)

as i said, read my post again before "quoting" bullsh!t ;)
I didnt QQ at all, I merely said "I hope you told the original maker of your mod" because I dont want t osee another mod creator throw his rattle out of the pram because someone took his ideas, changed them slightly and put it out as something new, without first seeing if it had been considered by that person, which obviously now I see you had, so fair doos dood :) I do sympathise with Derida, who dd have much of his work ripped off by chavs who just rebadged it as their own.

Cosmos said:
It's funnny that Derida took everything down from his site.... except the paypal button :D
except the 1.80 ready ENG mod and the 1.78 German mod at the bottom of the page...

mze

Fledgling Freddie
Off topic too..

Wasn't Derida a she, or is /curtsey something commonly practised amongst male in Germany or wherever he / she lived :p.

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Well it's too bad about derida, was good UI
but there's tons more out there so no big loss. Wanted a change anyways so gonne give yours a try mate.

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
its not mine, ive just changed a few bits that were not changed (if that makes sence!?)

Ive put up a new page which i will be updating regulary for the UI:

www.rctruckz.com/temp/bopsui.htm

go there for any updates :)

P.S.. atm the chat window might seem a lil fiddly to resize, it does work but u need to get the mouse in the exact place, its because of the clock but gunna fix it tommoz :)

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
chat window sorted & chaged group window along with some other touches incl transparent hotbar (optional) :)

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Im on Mid and the Combat window is not working, so i can't choose any styles :S

Shimynor

One of Freddy's beloved
oo

imo, this is a nice looking ui, looks complecated to use too though, but I may try it,

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
Yshynsin said:
Im on Mid and the Combat window is not working, so i can't choose any styles :S

I've managed to fix that but cant fix the 3rd qbar not being clickable

The combat styles for this are for after 1.80 to fix it open up this file.......

stats_combat_window.xml

find this text

<TreeControlDef>
<TemplateName>generic_tree_control</TemplateName>
<width>171</width>
<height>368</height>
<Position>
<x>8</x>
<y>26</y>
</Position>
<Alignment>
<GrowWidth>true</GrowWidth>
<GrowHeight>true</GrowHeight>
</Alignment>
<ControlId>1000</ControlId>
<Column1Width>100</Column1Width>
<Column2Width>100</Column2Width>
<Column1Offset>10</Column1Offset>
<Column2Offset>125</Column2Offset>
<AdapterName>stats_combat</AdapterName>
</TreeControlDef>

Delete that and replace it with..........

ListBoxDef>
<ControlId>1000</ControlId>
<Position>
<X>8</X>
<Y>26</Y>
</Position>
<Alignment>
<GrowWidth>true</GrowWidth>
</Alignment>
<Width>179</Width>
<Height>355</Height>
<TemplateName>listbox_bg</TemplateName>
<AdapterName>stats_combat</AdapterName>
<Sorting>false</Sorting>
<Columns>2</Columns>
<IconTemplate></IconTemplate>
<ShowIndicator>false</ShowIndicator>
<ShowDefaultToolTips>false</ShowDefaultToolTips>
<OnHeaderClickEvent></OnHeaderClickEvent>
<OnClickEvent></OnClickEvent>
</ListBoxDef>

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
the 3rd QBar is there but its prob hidden \o/ (unless minimized or you have icons already on it) because its transparent, all you will see is the bank selecter numbers as these are hard coded...the only part of the Qbar you will see is the spell icons them selves & numbers for the bank selecter, everything else is see-through....reason why ive done this is i use my keys or mouse to switch Qbars so all i wanted on my QB was my icons :)

But i added a grey q/bar too in the options folder, just use that to set up where you want your Qbar to go, then just switch back to transparent if you wish :)

Once qbar is in place it can be moved about & clicked with ease :)

As for it being complicated to use, its far from it :) ..reason why i like this UI is because its simple, may take a while to place windows where you want them etc, but once all that is done, everything you need to click is pretty much on screen, no need to open 1 window to open another :) ...although i did forget to add journal! will make an update tommoz so for time being /journal is your friend :D

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Mxn said:

^^ this mans UI rox imo :) ^^

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Knolan said:
^^ this mans UI rox imo :) ^^

MXN is nice ye, just wish I could read what I target in bright zones, and also see what chattab im in when its a bright background :<

ie, yellow target in stygia=unreadable for me, same with the chattabs. Bright on bright with no sort of background=bad :(

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
MXN is nice ye, just wish I could read what I target in bright zones, and also see what chattab im in when its a bright background :<

ie, yellow target in stygia=unreadable for me, same with the chattabs. Bright on bright with no sort of background=bad :(

to bad its that way with all the "see-thru" UI's its annoying indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom