Ichor of the deep

Chilly

Balls of steel
anyone bought the top level version of this, I find 600delve dmg a bit unbeliebable tbh and wont believe it until iv seen a SS of it hitting someone for 1k dmg or so. Deffo gonna buy lev1 on sorc when nf comes but considering going for 3 if its that good.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Ichor gets resisted by green cons..
Atleast the one in OF, so many resists and only had it on my shammy to get away but since it gets resisted so often it was basically crap (used it mainly on camlann to kill grey zergs).
Unless they upgraded it so it doesnt get resisted so much I don't see the use of spending so many points of getting level 3 eventhough the damage seems nice would be better off getting VP but too bad sorcs can't get that.

Chilly

Balls of steel
well, il test it i spose if i cba to log onto gorre

harm

Fledgling Freddie
In fact it's not a 600 delve, but an estimate on damage dealt to even con players(probably mobs too), without accounting in the resists. This is probably how the other "damage-ra's" are calculated as well. I've used it alot on gorre. I like it but 30 pts is abit too much for some innocent fun every 10 mins. Let's just say I had afew funny moments :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom