Misc Iceland for a holiday?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Perhaps because I like rugged and cold weather; sunny conditions don't always make for moody and striking photographic compositions. Iceland looks like it presents awesome landscapes with powerful weather conditions.

I will go somewhere hot in the later part of the year.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I can't understand going on HOLIDAY to a country with worse weather than UK in winter.

Tis why I left, and well, and because the country's a pile of immigrant invested shit hole. And I <3 SE asian girls :worthy:

Good weather != good holiday.

Also, I don't understand moving abroad to avoid foreigners.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
then you better get started Wazzer :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
time to start your twodollasuckysucky regime then :)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I can't understand going on HOLIDAY to a country with worse weather than UK in winter.

To be honest after 3 months of 30-40 degree weather I can't wait to get home to Ireland for a few weeks of reprieve in July!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
To be honest after 3 months of 30-40 degree weather I can't wait to get home to Ireland for a few weeks of reprieve in July!

Its going to be 30 degrees in Dublin today.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
27 in Edinburgh.

Scottish people don't know what to do when the sun comes out, they seem to take all their clothes off where men expose their skinny, ugly, white, tattooed bodies and the women put their rolls of fat on display.

Not a pretty view.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Will be beaching it tomorrow in glorious sun. London was ace today, shame about having to commute. Yucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom