Ice Wizards

L

lac_desariel

I continuasly read about pbae groups and moc and all that just food for thought on your ice wizard... take it on board or forget it and flame..

1, you have more spells than just PBAE, it attracts agro and will kill you if unsuported
2, DD snare i have heard some ice wiz say is useless... WRONG it will slow any one chasing your caster friends also give you time to kill tanks chasing you
3, you can play guard also to your high RR casters that get jumped alot.. also your sorc... get your casters to run to you, like i said before PBAE attcats agro well... and not many tanks will carry on hitting there target while you pbae them.. they might hit you.. then MOC or they run ... Snare them
4, Learn your spells and what you can do, dont become a cookie mold pbae chanter wanna be.. you wont ever make it, they have move versitility than wizards we gave that up for power apparently
5, assist you main nuker.... my DD's hit for about 400 450- tops where a fire wizz will go 500-550 im told.. thats 900 every 2-3 sec's.. who needs pbae?
6, If you are going to go and PBAE people make sure you got at least another friend with you.. Fire wiz AOE around you.. ice pbae cos if you dont kill em you break all CC and might die.
7, try avoid using MOC with out purge unless you have to... Reason being a slam will make it a wasite
8, last point off top my head VP is a great aid to PBAE spells.. it can be cast at the same time to help shake that tank.

Again these are all things i have learnt and know to work... and am also willing to listen to other people's ideas too

but all in all what im trying to say is PBAE is great PvE but RvR think twice and play smart..

GL and have fun

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by lac_desariel

5, assist you main nuker.... my DD's hit for about 400 450- tops where a fire wizz will go 500-550 im told.. thats 900 every 2-3 sec's.. who needs pbae?

:confused:

in which patch?

O

old.Wildfire

yes well, if you spend your whole time ganking fg's of wiggle worms...

A

Athis

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
yes well, if you spend your whole time ganking fg's of wiggle worms...

They are heathen supporters of Chant0rnia and Whinegard, they must be punished!

H

hercules-df

/stick outlaw would work just as well too surely? :)

O

old.Zoyster

and After 1.62 2 VPs will prolly finish off even the bravest of Trolls :D

Users who are viewing this thread