Ice Road Truckers

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Anyone else watching this documentary series? I am really enjoying it so far, driving 50 tons of truck and cargo over 2.5 feet of ice takes big balls. :)

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Would love to , but getting the dam remote of my gf for the tv is like getting a cup of tea of elvis presley:(

soze

I am a FH squatter
cHodAX you should try to get a job in scriptwriting your skill at turning everything into a reference for someone taking it up the arse is being wasted here!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
cHodAX you should try to get a job in scriptwriting you skill at turning everything into a reference for someone taking it up the arse is being wasted here!

Manwhoring bumsex jokes are NEVER wasted! :twak:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tbh sod that for a job lol i'd be crapping myself every inch of the way.

ill stick to the library tyvm.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I liked the show but am i the only one who wants to puch that Hugh right in the face? And lifting weighs while driving over a lake what a screw job. I would remove the pasenger seat for weigh reduction screw bringing more :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I liked the show but am i the only one who wants to puch that Hugh right in the face? And lifting weighs while driving over a lake what a screw job. I would remove the pasenger seat for weigh reduction screw bringing more :)

Yeah, he is suffering from 'big man, small brain' syndrome. I had to laugh at the episode where he is going on about how many fights he used to get into and how often he had beaten 3 guys at once. It is amazing how many people are out there with that mentality and are compulsive liars.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Yeah, he is suffering from 'big man, small brain' syndrome. I had to laugh at the episode where he is going on about how many fights he used to get into and how often he had beaten 3 guys at once. It is amazing how many people are out there with that mentality and are compulsive liars.

Yeah and also nothing is ever his fault his other truck has no heating rather than fixing it the other guy is a pussy he crashes the other guy was going too fast have you see the very last two where they are all sat there in the cafe? Jay what an arsehole but he knows his stuff so i suppose he earned it.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone else watching this documentary series? I am really enjoying it so far, driving 50 tons of truck and cargo over 2.5 feet of ice takes big balls. :)

Watched it when it was first on and yeah it rocks, they have big balls for sure.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yeah and also nothing is ever his fault his other truck has no heating rather than fixing it the other guy is a pussy he crashes the other guy was going too fast have you see the very last two where they are all sat there in the cafe? Jay what an arsehole but he knows his stuff so i suppose he earned it.

On episode 8 so thanks for spoiling it for me titface! :p ;) :D

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
cHodAX you should try to get a job in scriptwriting your skill at turning everything into a reference for someone taking it up the arse is being wasted here!
I have one easy remedy for papa cho. he should just get laid, and get all thoose pent up sexual frustration out of his system :england: Do it for Queen and Country papa cho...

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I have one easy remedy for papa cho. he should just get laid, and get all thoose pent up sexual frustration out of his system :england: Do it for Queen and Country papa cho...

I haven't had any in nearly 2 months, how did you know! Were you that shadowy figure looking through my window late last night?!?

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
I haven't had any in nearly 2 months, how did you know! Were you that shadowy figure looking through my window late last night?!?
Nah its just that obvious, and i would never let anyone see my shadow until it was too late..

Ezteq

Queen of OT

rofl it was hugh...he was about to come open a can of whoop-ass on you for disrespectin him!! Oorah!

either that or the kids baby sitter wondering why it was taking her so long to get her frisbee back?

soze

I am a FH squatter
either that or the kids baby sitter wondering why it was taking her so long to get her frisbee back?

Please see below for a prepared statement any more alegations like that and its slander!

No, no. I was arrested on fales allegations based on my work with the 'girl guides' organisation. I am totally innocent in this matter as I was mislead into believing she was 18... :p :D ;)

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH

They stopped making Carry On films years ago didn't they? Probably won't belong till that franchise gets dug up again though...

Papa Cho in for Sid James, Ez for good ol Babs?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I've watched 3 or 4 episodes of it
Must be pretty scary knowing that at any time the ice could crack from under you

sayward

Resident Freddy

Sorry but I'm obviously a late starter, have just got hooked on this series on the History channel, I seem to be watching two series at the same time.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Both jobs are dangerous. With the ice truckers, the road is unpredictable. Its mother nature. Sure you can fire sonic echos / radar down into the ice to guage its thickness, but you've seen the programme. The truckers can be working in pure white-out conditions, they're always tired, its freezing cold, you can easily skid off the road and be stranded hundreds of miles from help. Drive too fast and you can go thru the ice. If you go in the ice you're a dead man. You're not so much up against mother nature with the high power workers . You know where you can work. You're harnessed up. Sure the wind can be a prob, but if its that windy you call it off. The truckers drive through blizzards and white-outs at night.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Sorry guys but it's the scenery that I like, as well as the rest obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom