Ice cream

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Phish food umm...for teh win.

...or something.

L

leviathane

Originally posted by Cap'n Sissyfoo
And, yea, on the seventh attempt did Mordtreth create a MP Long Dirk and He saw that it was good. And unto Him didst come a lowly infiltrator who didst inquire after the price of the Long Dirk. And, yea, didst he try to purchase the Long Dirk for 2.5p despite being told it was to be sold for 3p. Mordtreth was much vexed by this lack of respect for His art and did thus thrust His Long Dirk into the eye socket of this vile creature. And such was the quality of His Long Dirk that He eviscerated this Infiltrator in one deft move and hung him using his own intestinal tract from the highest branch on the tallest tree in all of fair Albion as a warning unto the next foolish rogue. And, yea, let it be known unto all of ye...MORDTRETH DOESN'T FUCKING HAGGLE!!
short sig you got there. :m00:

O

old.Dillinja

'Good though.'

Is all I would be able to make of it. :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

My milkshake induced paranoia sees hidden insults everywhere and government zombie agents who want to suck out my brains. :/

L

leviathane

My milkshake induced paranoia sees hidden insults everywhere and government zombie agents who want to suck out my brains. :/
hmm that's a new one, don't hear that everyday now :m00:

F

Flesh

Phish food umm...for teh win.

...or something.
I think that's foul :x
I prefer the chocolate chip fudge cookie dough one.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Hmm...I kinda like that one as well. But the marshmallow, caramel, chocolatey fish things and ice cream...you just can't go wrong with that combo!! :D

F

Flesh

Hmm...I kinda like that one as well. But the marshmallow, caramel, chocolatey fish things and ice cream...you just can't go wrong with that combo!! :D
I like the marshmallow bits, and teh fish1!11!!111!
but the caramel is nasty. :(

O

old.Dillinja

Marshmellow and fish? My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

I also like chocolate bars covered in mint sauce. Or fried egg covered with tomato ketchup and mustard.

O

old.GeForce

Originally posted by leviathane
pie sucks, ice cream>pie anyday

saying ice cream > pie is like saying jenna isn't fat.

its UNTRUE!!

therefore. I think you should correct yourself. For the good of pie. And stuff. K?

F

Flesh

I like chicken and sweetcorn pie, although imo Quiche > Pie. :eek:

F

Flesh

Haven't had a quiche in ages, need to go find me a wife that's a chef!

F

Flesh

I'm gunnel go to bed, if you're hot and female, feel free to join me. :(

L

leviathane

Originally posted by old.GeForce
saying ice cream > pie is like saying jenna isn't fat.

its UNTRUE!!

therefore. I think you should correct yourself. For the good of pie. And stuff. K?
ummm howz bout, no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom