<Ice> 20

O

old.Wildfire

05.jpg

ph33r teh emblem of d00m.

note: only 7 members shown, 8th member currently levelling as stinkie dropped out :(

T

Tranquil-

Check out Dark Prophecy's emblem on the herald. Not that it matters, but it's the same.

E

Eggy

For anyone interested, we dinged from 16 to 20 in 2.5 hours, killing goblins/miners/fishers in Tepoks - very fast spawns, very quick kills, not one full group wipeout.

We borrowed a paladin that also came with us the other day, gained him 8 levels or so too (ty v much Blezzed).

Onward and upward.

A

Apathy

It's been good so far. And PLEASE don't start about that emblem...they argued over it for an hour. We'd be lvl 24 if they weren't all such raving jessies, pissing around over which shade of blue goes best with grey and should we have grey or white and what emblem is best and should we have a new guild name and blah blah blah.

Click. Heal. Click. Heal. Click click heal heal.

The good thing is I will end up with a buffbot out of all this. :p

a.

E

Eggy

Buffbot? Pfft don't you mean balanced and well-defined healing cleric?

A

Apathy

I mean 24 rej and then full enhance from there on in. :p

RESISTS ARE KING!

Oh I dunno...all I know is that I will have 21rej and 11enh for BG1. The buffbots can't follow us there you know!

a.

A

Apathy

Fuck it. 50 smite and I'll just use your dead bodies as ammunition for my trebuchets.

a.

T

Tranquil-

Apathy would fit better in a ballista though. No shoulders.

:F

A

Apathy

I can't very well load myself into a device AND operate it, can I?

Besides, I'd be too busy firing Wildfire's body at the doors of DC whilst smiting all who opposed me to take on any other responsibilities.

Can't wait till the next guild meeting. 110g for a set of merchant chain...tsk.

a.

O

old.Wildfire

Pff would have thought you would have saved the incendiary ammo for Dun Dagda...

I am hurt by your apparent lack of concern.

K

K0nah

Originally posted by ApathyEndymion ...whilst smiting all who opposed me to take on any other responsibilities.[/B]

yes as long as they didnt breathe in ur general direction and interrupt u of course.. ;)

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by ApathyEndymion
50 smite and I'll just use your dead bodies as ammunition for my trebuchets.
You can launch me over a keep wall while I'm still alive, as long as there are some squishy elves inside to provide me with a soft landing...

Then I'll hack everyone inside to bits and open the door so you don't damage Wildfire's head *TOO* much by using him as a battering ram.

After all, we may need him to farm anyone who thinks they can get in by posing as a door-to-door salesman selling 'banners and drapes to brighten the place up a little'.... Those sneaky Hibbies will try anything :rolleyes:

A

Apathy

Now that Alb FINALLY has the CK in Thidranki, we are soooo going to farm that. All we have to do is let the hibs/mids get in and then we camp the bloody Lord room.

Should cap out at R4L5 after an hour or two of that.

And then I can get MoC for my smiting. Interrupts? Hahahaha...no!

a.

A

Apathy

WF, if anyone goes within 10 miles of Dagda, the server collapses under the stress. Firing you directly into it would probably cause the world to end.

a.

F

Flimgoblin

the emblem is a tiny tiny bit different - the background shade isn't the same.

A

Apathy

Noooooooo! Stop the interior design crap!

a.

L

-Lonewolf-

You guys are scaring me now

Nuff with the fun already can't bloody wait to get to 50 and get back on the First Cohort Raids :(

Infiltrator bores hell out of me now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom