I'll bump this loser
I'll beat that lemur
Indigo beasties that leap
Irksome bear trashes lamp-post
Ignorance becomes the lamers
I bought two looms

D

Draylor

heh, nice try Fingoniel but theres no hope for saving this thread - its destined to a life of spam ;)

1234Taz

Its used on VN loads its stands for

I'll Bump for This Lamer

S

SFXman

I bump the ladies.
I be teh loser.
Is being totally ludicrous.
I'll be the loser.
I'll bite thee lots.

O

old.Pepsay

from the ign boards, means 'i be the leader' (i think atlest)

F

Flimgoblin

It's from the VN boards and means 'In before the lock' - generally posted on rant/flame/stupid posts on the VN Developers round table... bumping it to the top and 'star farming' (they get star icons instead of wacky titles) before some mod locks it

of course if you ask on there what it means you get 100 different answers most of them tongue in cheek :)

T

Tyka

Originally posted by Fingoniel
It's from the VN boards and means 'In before the lock' - generally posted on rant/flame/stupid posts on the VN Developers round table... bumping it to the top and 'star farming' (they get star icons instead of wacky titles) before some mod locks it

of course if you ask on there what it means you get 100 different answers most of them tongue in cheek :)

In before the lock? lol, ppl write this on dev. round table before the mods are locking the thread because its obvious that its bs, wich means IN BEFORE THREAD LOCKS

F

Flimgoblin

the thread lock :)

same meaning different semantics ;) pedant...

and as I said ask on the VN boards you'll get 100 different meanings :) 98 of which will be jokes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom