IainC

Status
Not open for further replies.

vayasen

Fledgling Freddie
Ok I have been away for 4 of the weeks War has been out and I missed the immeadiate run up to launch.

I have had little more than 1.5 weeks of play (back to normal now though ;])

I dont know the full details of what happened, and its probably been addressed already from what Ive seen. I would like to put my opinion forward though.

I dont know IaniC personally so im not after brownie points or sticking up for somebody I know.

What I will say is this, as leader of a reasonably large MMO guild which has quite a lot of years history, I have found Iain to be very helpfull in all matters regarding Warhammer. Many times I had questions and they were either answered in full, or answered to the limit of Iains Knowledge.

I think his is an example some other companies might take note of, he has shown (from my point of view) excellent customer PR and care.

Vayasen
GM Lords of England.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
We do not need another thread about this, theres 2/3 on Page 1 already so why for the love of god start another?

vayasen

Fledgling Freddie
The one I noticed was locked.

Who says MMO communities are going downhill...........

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
The one I noticed was locked.

Who says MMO communities are going downhill...........

Yes, locked. Why do you feel the need to start another thread on the subject tho?

Read the ones before, it's already been done to death, they didn't end well (lots of arguing and the odd banning) and starting another wether to voice support or not is going to go the same way.

Good intentions or not, it's time to let this subject lie.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Good intentions or not, it's time to let this subject lie.

Agreed - Vayasen, please have a search through recent threads, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom