i9!!!

V

vuz

This is just basically an update to remind you that i9 is now just over 2 weeks away (16th - 18th Nov), people who said they were going to pay, need to pay up sharpish (plenty of places for those who hadn't heard of i9 until reading this) :). Also if you are signed up, use the tournaments sign up pay to assign yourself to your clan, but this can we done on the friday of the event if you forget so, np there :)

Look forward to meeting you at i9, all infomation you need is on the multiplay website http://www.multiplay.co.uk/.

2 weeks and 1 day to go :)

(copy pasted from a post somewhere by Aphex - the foo` - Twin)

Anyway, me/Jesta going, everyone else shud be signed up soon or severe slappage

1Jesta

I'll be there :D But my clan is 3 people short for the tourney, so if u r a decent player ( not that important ) , like a few beers and a laff , then pop into #napalm and assign yerself :p

M

Moön

Gave it some consideration because I'm a really quiet and sensative person.....lack of women.....lots of tfc....even more beer....homosexual bonding with people you only met online before......and all for 3 days......thought nah its not for me

pfff :D

"Thank you for taking the time to fill out a signup form for 'i9'"

ps. Jesta clan is now 2 people short ;)

O

old.[SCW]Fonz

He he :D

I have signed up for ND as well for I9 :D

O

old.Mr War

ffs why do they put the i series on at the worst time!! im going to see cannibal corpse in london on the 17th ffs!!

O

old.IoNs

i wanna meet you all ( even if u dont wanna meet me) but i prolly ownt be able to come until like i12 but eventually i shall come ;)

M

Moön

If you like beer and tfc we are destined to be freinds

1Jesta

w00t -[ND]- Team =

Def Jesta/Kev(warrior)/Moon/Fonz
Offy= Vuz/Cookie/Unter/Badgerz

half decent team if i do say so mehself.
But i WILL win the drinkage compo, oh and i 0wn pizza's!

O

old.Jas

Count me in :D

I'm clanless and looking to play in the TFC and CS tourneys

M

Moön

Aslong as you don't like pizza as much as Jesta who likes it so much he has tits and need's special clothes made for him
laugh1.gif

V

vuz

btw: there are lots of other teams, its probably preferably to keep squads not to excessive in size and have more squads for the general increase in enjoyment factor of the overall tournament.... if that made any sense :eek:

O

old.Mr War

fudgemuppets. i just wanna come so i can whoop vuz's batty! (not in a sexual way ofcourse.)

I 0wn vuz (and maybe Jesta aswell)

1Jesta

er..

Aslong as you don't like pizza as much as Jesta who likes it so much he has tits and need's special clothes made for him

:upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :upyours:

M

Moön

Am I gonna pay at i9 or what :D

I gues asking for a squeeze is outa the question then Jesta ?

1Jesta

why wont the multiplay webby let me sign us up for the 5v5 CS tourney ?
shambles

V

vuz

that and the fact the 5v5 cs tourney is at the same time as the 8v8 tfc tourney :clap:

O

old.[SCW]Fonz

All i can say is B***** :) They should give us a free day for inconvience :D

M

Moön

After spending all day drinking beer with me then spending the night in the same room, a free day is gonna be the last thing you want infact your gonna be begging to go home after the first night

MUHAHAHAAAA what have you got yourself into Fonz :flame:

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

Any Pics from i9? I wanna see all your ugly faces and Moon's sexy one!!! :p

V

vuz

here's a somewhat smug looking moon:

moon.jpg

btw: i9 0wn3d and everyone needs to come to i10!

M

Moön

ROFL yes it me :D

It was a really good laugh even if you did play sh!t all the way through it and then have your monitor die like me .

Bring on the next...i10....come on!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh btw click hear

gg vuz :D

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

LOL! I thought u said u were good looking Moon?

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

M

Moön

No Nessie thats not true all I said I was was hell of alot better looking than you m8
up-men-00658.jpg

But then I gues thats not hard :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom