i9

V

vuz

Tis that time when Multiplay unlease their spamming pe0ns upon the unsuspecting world to pimp the infamous LAN series that goes by the name of insomnia. i9 is now just 5 weeks away and NOW is the time to signup to get the best out of what is going to be a pretty damn fine event if i8 and a whole list of improvements promised are anything to go by.

Basically, for those whove yet to witness an i-series event, these are the largest LANs run in the UK, organised by Multiplay. i9 will be another 840 people event which means you can play half-decent game any time you goddamn please, that goes from CS to AoE2 and i8 favourite, Armagetron.

Signing up is pretty easy, use the main multiplay website link below and signup to their database, then use the signup to i9 link below to .. signup to i9 (well... duh). Any questions can be asked in the i9 forum, all other details such as price/location/etc can be found at the main site.

Main Multiplay website
Signup to i9
i9 Forum

Hope to cu there

</pimpage>

Extra note for TFC peeps:
Me and AphexTwin run the TFC section and we did an alright job at i8 by most accounts, however there will be many improvements, such as:
- Tournie site sorted much sooner
- Public servers running straight through the event, sorted before you even get there (this was the small 'shambles' at i8
- Various 'veterans' servers which may be pwded or sommin to keep CS n00bs out :)
- etc etc etc

Basically: as far as TFC is concerned it'll 0wn big time, signup now :p

O

old.t!mo

See you there :)

I series are always a laugh and quite social if you can be bothered to speak to people :)

V

vuz

or if u have time to speak to people :p

some of us have to 'work'

fssjgsioag n00b

M

Moön

Hmm I never been to anything like that but I'm picturinng all buck toothed wing nuts n jamjar bottom glass's

:D

V

vuz

lol, not really 1moon, u get a lot of somewhat over weight people but people like the ones you mentioned wouldn't go to anything at all socialable .. which is just wot a LAN is

1Jesta

Get me an easy admin job so i go free then ill consider it :p

1Jesta

actually I'm going anyway , just being a cheapskate :p
Yes it does have the jamjar wearing, buck toothed wing nuts there, but it has ppl like me also, handsome, very masculine like and rather suave.

O

old.Y-it-Earp

I series events will r0x0r j00r b0x0r to the extreme, well worth going to as there is always something for everbody to do.....

The only major downfall is the amount of CS bitches mainly the 14yr old types, kicking and screaming cos thier clan was'nt ready when they just lost a 15min match :D

Other than that a top notch weekend :clap:

V

vuz

nah, if the CS n00bs weren't there us TFC players wudn't have so many people to look down and lol upon...

O

old.Mr War

man i really wanna go, but some poeple have a REAL job vuz :)

i 0wn vuz

O

old.Y-it-Earp

A little dedication goes a long way ::puke: :upyours: :mad: :rolleyes: ;)

M

Moön

Originally posted by 1Jesta
it has ppl like me also, handsome, very masculine like and rather suave.

Hmm maybe I should go then :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom