i14 LAN Party - 600+ players - £4,000 up for grabs!

W

Wizzo

i14 - 15-17 November - 600+ players - Newbury, UK

The latest in the huge i-series of LAN parties from Multiplay UK is coming in barely 3 weeks time! There's an array of prize winning tournaments on offer, from Counterstrike to Warcraft III. Oh and let's not forget the exclusive Ubi Soft Raven Shield £2,500 tournament. Overall there's over £4,000 up for grabs at the UK's largest LAN party event!

After the tremendous success of i12 back in August, i14 is already proving to be extremely popular, with half the current spaces available already paid for. i14 is a 3-day fest bring held over 15th-17th November in the new and spacious Grandstand at Newbury Racecourse. There are 600 initial places avaiable, with scope to expand with demand (which is looking likely).

This is going to be one hell of an event! The "pro" tournaments (CS, TFC, Q3, WC3, UT2K3) will be complemented as usual by a feast of sideline "fun" tournaments on demand, and organised public games for some serious large-game action for Battlefield 1942 and Allegiance for example. Oh and the PC Zone editorial team has thrown down the gauntlet, and will be taking on the "i-series wussies" in a special UT2003 Instagib tournament. We can't let a challenge like that go uncontested now can we?!

To find out more head to http://www.multiplay.co.uk/i14/ Don't miss out on what is shaping up to be the biggest and best event yet from Multiplay UK!

S

Skyler

Hmm, well even if I was to win the entirety of all the prizes available I still wouldnt deem it good value as I would have to spend the weekend near 500 or so complete fucking idiotic nobbers :)

Demand looking likely, what about the i event that was almost cancelled due to lack of subscribers? :)

T

{TDB}Metalstar

skyler you are a faggot,

i would attend but its in london and is pretty innaccesable, plus im playing in a lan contest in blackpool the weekend after!

S

Skyler

Oh and Newbury isnt in London, its about 80miles west of London from what I remember :)

W

Wizzo

Nearly 700 people fully paid up now, with places extended to over 800. It's going to be full :)

Nice to see you have a great opinion of your fellow gamers Skyler. Newbury is a 30 min train journey from London Paddington, or just past reading on the M4.

Still time to get places!

http://www.multiplay.co.uk/signuppage3.asp?event=10

B

bodhi

Originally posted by Skyler
Hmm, well even if I was to win the entirety of all the prizes available I still wouldnt deem it good value as I would have to spend the weekend near 500 or so complete fucking idiotic nobbers :)

Demand looking likely, what about the i event that was almost cancelled due to lack of subscribers? :)

The man speaks the truth tbh.

C

CyberDrac

Well bearing in mind that statement includes myself and a Barrysworld regular Kanonfodda (and I am sure a few others who would prefer to remain nameless) I feel that the observations by Skyler may have been a tad harsh. It was a superb laugh, but any event of this size (800+ at the last count) is bound to have a few knobs but they are easily avoided (or twatted as appropriate). I would heartily recommend these events and am eagerly looking forward to i15 in March ... lets make it 1000+ this time! See yawl there! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom