I would like some milk...

mank!

Part of the furniture
I thought that was warped. I just watched Salad Fingers.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
sometimes I feel just like that

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
Meh. The music's kinda warped (though I have heard it before) but the video isn't really, just violent. Uhhm, I'm sure I've seen more warped stuff than this, but I can't remember specifically. Grmf.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
class :) My brain is made from tiny animals!!!

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Tries too hard to shock and as a result is just really quite tame. Music would be better if he wasn't trying to shock by singing about the milkmans wifes tits too. Overall a bit dull :/

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I thought it was quite surreal, and pretty good.

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
Oh no! My brain is made from tiny animals! What will people think?
In other news, people should take a few lessons from gurnox and stop trying, and just *be* weird.

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
This is spooky, after years of not listening to the Aphex Twin (AFX is a pseudonym), just the other night I spent hours going through all his cds (the ones I've bought....not robbing his house).

That Milkman song is 8 years old now (Richard D. James album)!

Currently listening to "We are reasonable people"...

Wasn't the label Warp records? More spookyness?

:worthy:

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
There's been an Aphex Twin song used in an advert recently, is it an VW advert? The one where you see the engineers starting work as hippies in the 70's - right through to modern day?

"Simon From Sydney", by LFO/Aphex Twin (Pram mix), WARP10+3 Remixes Album - from 1999.

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
Mazling said:
Oh no! My brain is made from tiny animals! What will people think?
In other news, people should take a few lessons from gurnox and stop trying, and just *be* weird.

I just get these headaches......

'Milkman' is a classic. Was one of the B-Sides to 'Donkey Rhubarb' if I remember rightly. The record also has the, rather excellent, 'Beetles' on it. Well worth hunting down in your local second-hand record shop/P2P service.

You want a disturbing Aphex Twin video? Try 'Windowlicker' or 'Come to Daddy'. The video to Windowlicker is especially buggered.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
You thought windowlicker was disturbing? Sure the faces are pretty nasty, but I thought it was quite funny. A great pisstake of the whole gangsta rap video genre.

Come to Daddy is fantastic, but surely everyones seen it thousands of times now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom