I have created this group at facebook.

Everyone that agrees with me, just join it

- English -

Resident Freddy
i should make one for the people who dont want it... lets compare population ;p

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
I must be missing something here...

GOA already run DAoC and WAR in Europe.....always have.

Curuca

Fledgling Freddie
Made a mistake. I would Like Mythic to run DAOC in europe, sorry XD

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
A very well argued point, you have managed to bring your ideas to the table without confusing the reader.

Oh wait. Wrong thread.

Curuca

Fledgling Freddie
I would like mythic to run warhammer instead of goa

True, but no way to change the tittle.

The think it's really Sad. I have played DAOC for a long time. I stopped it 2 years ago, because the play was becomming a real mess.

One week ago, some friends talking to me, convinced me to try warhammer.

I paid for 1 month the 12 of December. I cannot dowload the program only because the donwload does not work. I have been contacting Goa on the help page, because the denied to give me an email to contact, and they only answer me in a not reply mail, with more questions, ans question I have to answer in parts because the help page has a limit on words.

GOA is acting the same way than 2 years ago.

I could make de mistake of a wrong tille on my topic, but at the end, what you need to do is the people to read.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
True, but no way to change the tittle.

The think it's really Sad. I have played DAOC for a long time. I stopped it 2 years ago, because the play was becomming a real mess.

One week ago, some friends talking to me, convinced me to try warhammer.

I paid for 1 month the 12 of December. I cannot dowload the program only because the donwload does not work. I have been contacting Goa on the help page, because the denied to give me an email to contact, and they only answer me in a not reply mail, with more questions, ans question I have to answer in parts because the help page has a limit on words.

GOA is acting the same way than 2 years ago.

I could make de mistake of a wrong tille on my topic, but at the end, what you need to do is the people to read.

The GOA download works fine, used it in the past before moving to the US servers as GOA lost my confidence.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Aren't torrents a legal solution for this? As you have afterall, paid for the game and updates will update any files which need it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom