I would begin to enjoy this game if......

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll start.
I would begin to enjoy this game if..all Knockbacks/knockdowns were taken out of the game or at least the immunity timer was increased considerably.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
If you don't like the game, don't pay to play for it.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
I quite like knockbacks now im used to them. Very easy to get it wrong, seen plenty of players get knockedback out of melee range by an over-enthusiastic munchkin, saving them from certain death. Also players knocking enemies closer to keep postern doors is amusing :)

Grotnob

Fledgling Freddie
I'll start.
I would begin to enjoy this game if..all Knockbacks/knockdowns were taken out of the game or at least the immunity timer was increased considerably.

I'm already enjoying the game, but yes I agree with this.

Knockback is just stupid and should be removed entirely or nerfed the crap out of, so that it only knocks you back a few feet and maybe disorients you on landing for a few seconds.

Knockdown should be changed so that players can get straight back up and move after maybe a second, but again they're disoriented, or debuffed, or whatever.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I'll start.

well they would first have to implement a immunity to knockbacks in the first place. not sure what the hell happened with the one we had, but yesterday i did a load of tor anrocs and i got chain KB'd like hell. the second i landed i was off again, its like they were playing ping pong with me >.<

Grotnob

Fledgling Freddie
well they would first have to implement a immunity to knockbacks in the first place.

They have. Gain the higher ground, because Knockback doesn't work uphill, or play Order, on whom Knockback never seems to work anyway.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Alright, sorry about my earlier post, it was early and I was grumpy :)

I guess if I could change anything in this game, it would be to remove BoP which has turned the games economy into a circle jerk of high priced +19 talismans.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock

I guess if I could change anything in this game, it would be to remove BoP which has turned the games economy into a circle jerk of high priced +19 talismans.

QFT

:iagree:

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved

well maybe i should of said begin to enjoy the game a bit more. your right about the bop though its a pain.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I'd enjoy it more if..

1. Crafting has more of a purpose, preferably with ways to create custom weapons and add abilities to it using apothecary and talisman skills. Not uber items by any means, but ones which could be made to suit your needs or indeed look.

2. Grovod Caverns was not complete shite.

3. Healing characters could stand any chance of keeping up with a similar number/level of DPS characters. In short I want fights to last longer.

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
If there would be more DECENT endgame content, not just mindless BO/keeptakes

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Dear Mythic,

I have purchased ur game....
I do not want to lay down on the floor, and when i do get up,
I dont want to be silenced, and which after i'll get disabled, and after i get rooted, ill get stunned.

Also, please remove release timer, if u have accepted rezz.
Also, please remove the bug which deletes quest icons above npc heads.
Also, please remove the bug which makes my pet walk.. well i dunno what he does sometimes.
Also, please remove the bug that when i am NOT in combat, i still cant plant a flag/bomb.
Also please remove the bug that when I hit a morale, but accidently not facing the person it still gets reset but not hitting the target.
Also please add a timer to t3 highpass cemetary graves.
Also please FIX THE GUILD EMBLEM situation we have in certain areas.

in other words.. fix befor u trow on a add-on, we've seen in more then one situation that when u brought out something new while the 'old' isnt fixed, you find it very hard to fix it afterwards.

signed

mr ignored

now that should be sent to mythic... but i dont because they wont read it anyway :D

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
in other words.. fix befor u trow on a add-on, we've seen in more then one situation that when u brought out something new while the 'old' isnt fixed, you find it very hard to fix it afterwards.

Now that I do agree with, but we know it won't happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom