I wonder...

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
If Blizzard will put up any news on final beta today, after all its been a "few days" :)

I played on the US closed Beta and i am eager to play again, although i must admit i left a few classes to try in retail, so theye was something new for me :0

will probably do the same with EU beta

:m00:

Nightchill

Can't get enough of FH
The login servers went up (then back down) last night; something is in the works :)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Im guessing we might see an announcment later today and final beta tomorrow. Although i think we all know by now that "a few days" and "soon" in Blizzardian means "anytime from now to the end of the world".

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and i wonder how many people are updating the wow euro hompage every hour today ^^

Ashandar

Fledgling Freddie
Im also guessing (hoping) that they will put the FB application/sign up on the website too soon? :wij:

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Fana said:
Oh and i wonder how many people are updating the wow euro hompage every hour today ^^

*switches tabs and presses F5*

Huh?

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Friday would be a good release day for it :)

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Release Sunday imo, so they have a whole week of full suuport there without too much overtime. That, and i am not able to play till Sunday anyway ;)

Alunaa

Fledgling Freddie
the sign up's are going to be a nightmare

everyone remember when daoc went "live" an no one could log on there charecters an the infamous "subscribe" option was hammered so much it brought the whole website down..................OH MY GAWD THAT WAS LIKE 3 YEARS AGO

gifv game uckin board atm :m00:

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Well looks like nothing new today :/ Oh well, theres always a day tomorrow^^

Krunch-X

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed, they usually post their updates around 1700 ... :(

I'm stuck in work late anyways, so it's probably good it wasn't opened this afternoon ;)

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
Krunch-X said:
Indeed, they usually post their updates around 1700 ... :(

I'm stuck in work late anyways, so it's probably good it wasn't opened this afternoon ;)

The Final Beta Test Plans news update happened around 11pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom