I wonder...

Ganyarx

Fledgling Freddie
How many ppl in gerenal are bothered with ML´s and artifacts on camlann

I´m new here and only below lvl 30 still so just cujrius about this..

~~ Cheers

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
seen some people running around with the things that are easier to get - like harpy feathers cloak.. assuming some people are getting/have the Belts of Sun/ Moon...

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Most of the big guilds will ahve people with things like Battler, Malice, SoK, Corc Tooth, Zahur Crown etc etc.

MLs most of the predominantly L50 guilds will ahve done ML1 i think, others have gone upto ML5 or so i think.

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Artifacts arent hard to get, at least not for me cuz i got the best guild on the server ! ^_^ You dont find a more cheering up, happy and helpfull bunch of dudes than the ppl in Horde.

Rahah! :D ofc you dont :D your guild invited BDS and lots of lamers ... i bet I could get a lvl 20 BD in by saying "invite plz!11!". I've got ML1, Fear will prbly do ML2 when everyone has ML 1. I'm not really bothred about artifacts, theres just so much hassle with gettign them, farmin the scrolls and then lvling them >< I'm planning to leave for WoW when its out so I'm not gonna put too much work into meh char. Tho I love helping guildies get hard artifacts :D

p.s WTB kings vase 3/3 :O

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
How do people manage to complete the MLs on Camlann? We have recently started there with a group and I have been wondering how people manage 4.2 for example?

saks

Fledgling Freddie
Bolo, you shouldnt have guild our GG last night :p but ty for rzzes afterwards was nice of you :p

Zephyrex

Fledgling Freddie
Misleath said:
How do people manage to complete the MLs on Camlann? We have recently started there with a group and I have been wondering how people manage 4.2 for example?

With thought ;)

and catapults :eek7:

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
saks said:
Bolo, you shouldnt have guild our GG last night :p but ty for rzzes afterwards was nice of you :p

Was that meant to me or what?

We keeled a couple of groups yesterday, dunno if you were one of them.

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
in spindel, you were all redcon to us and killed us in 2 pbaes or something like that

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, but we gave rezz afterwards so I think it wasn't that unfair.

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Rahah! :D ofc you dont :D your guild invited BDS and lots of lamers ... i bet I could get a lvl 20 BD in by saying "invite plz!11!". I've got ML1, Fear will prbly do ML2 when everyone has ML 1. I'm not really bothred about artifacts, theres just so much hassle with gettign them, farmin the scrolls and then lvling them >< I'm planning to leave for WoW when its out so I'm not gonna put too much work into meh char. Tho I love helping guildies get hard artifacts :D

p.s WTB kings vase 3/3 :O

The class dosent matter, it's the person, how he is, his characters reputation, and his skills in playing his class(es). Each member joining horde must have
5-6 people's agreement to join witch we decide through Ventrilo( chat program that works like "Voice")

Fear has excisted for a long time, and i have never seen any main groups roaming toa or Camelot hills, its only a small fotm group camping portals, so i wouldent say other guilds suck when your guild do.

P.s Dont you think you need some more friars?

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Don't get around much then, do you?
...and just so that I know what an fotm group is when I see one, could you please enlighten me. I'm pretty sure that we usually run without even a proper healer for long stretches of time...or maybe you regard friars as decent healers?
Please forgive me rudeness, but it would appear that I'm quite new to this whole pvp thing and I probably need educating.

Can you explain "camping portals" aswell please. The only portals I can think of are.. Aegir and Goth, which are 2 main pvp areas and most of the action in those 2 pvp areas are around the portal.

p.s Gifv more Friarz!!

saks

Fledgling Freddie
Misleath said:
Yeah, but we gave rezz afterwards so I think it wasn't that unfair.
ye you gave rezz and it was nice! we have some dead.. you rezzed him and we tought you were friendly, but mezz, stun , pbae pbae and we were dead :p we were not prepered for that :D

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
saks said:
ye you gave rezz and it was nice! we have some dead.. you rezzed him and we tought you were friendly, but mezz, stun , pbae pbae and we were dead :p we were not prepered for that :D
not same people :) that were the people in red we dueled

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
without him we wouldnt have gotten exp and rp's from skold so i think he's good enough :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom