I wish the ywain merger never happened

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
You just can't solo on visibles any more (euro prime time used to be ok), and there's no 8v8 as far as I can see.

Shame, game is not what I remembered.

Anyone seen any good new games on the horizon? GW2 looks interesting but some way off, I suppose SC2 will be worth some time too...

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Thing is every damn rr9+ full guild grp will burn RA's to get your whatever rr1-3 newly sced newb char every fucking time. No idea if its euros/americans whatever I dont care. But hell the good Lancelot life was so great. gief back 2005

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
It is a good server with a Good Game - adopt and overcome.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Change your gameplan. Use the landscape to "stealth". Stop hunting the usual zones and venture into new lands and places. Avoid the busy spots aswell if some zone is sieged.

If nothing works, 8vs8, pve or take a brake.

Have to say that the change to the siege system has bin a turn for the worse. Nothing beats solo'ing a tower down quickly and w8 for the inc stuff to arrive.

aika

Part of the furniture
like all towers are lvl 10 on ywain tuthmes xD

anyways, I like the solo on ywain tbh. plenty of places to go

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Well no, but... It hasnt exactly bin made easier now has it! :<

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
only been active again for a few years. Any good spots where one might solo run? or perhaps duo.

Today I got plenty of 1on1 2on2 at agramon entrance 2nd bridgehead Hib side. Going alb just seems retarded.
edit that is due to me having some time off school this week so I can play during midday. where there isnt much euro OR American online.

once time hits 16-17 cet its broken :p

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
I dont see the big problem soloing

The problem is very simple, the vast majority of players are concentrated in certain areas. Always has been like this, always will be, except now there a lot more players on line.

The net effect is almost no visibles run solo, some stealthers do although most group.

If you go somewhere well out of the way chances are you will see nobody or you'll get run over by a radaring small group.

It sucks on a visible, and I'm not one to say that lightly.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
The problem is very simple, the vast majority of players are concentrated in certain areas. Always has been like this, always will be, except now there a lot more players on line.

The net effect is almost no visibles run solo, some stealthers do although most group.

If you go somewhere well out of the way chances are you will see nobody or you'll get run over by a radaring small group.

Well we have to start somewhere :) Why dont us europeans start running in Pennine // Jamtland // Breifine and find eachother and do 1v1's...

Or we can hold a FH 1v1 Event!

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

Roam near PoC entrances, Surs xp spot is populair (all the way up to Bold bridge), both bear spots in Breifine aswell. Sure it's not always instant action, but you can't have it all.

Anyways not saying solo'ing on a visible is (can be) shite, but then again you choose todo so.

Everz

FH is my second home
Well we have to start somewhere :) Why dont us europeans start running in Pennine // Jamtland // Breifine and find eachother and do 1v1's...

Or we can hold a FH 1v1 Event!

This..

Everz

FH is my second home
Well this does suck, seems if you don't group or zerg surf then there is no fun to be had on Ywain, shame ;(

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
You just can't solo on visibles any more (euro prime time used to be ok), and there's no 8v8 as far as I can see.

Anyone seen any good new games on the horizon? GW2 looks interesting but some way off, I suppose SC2 will be worth some time too...

Theres alot of 8v8 action on Agramon, and people are very good at not adding when there.

Thou you need a proper setup and some ranks to do ok.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Have been running in Breifine sometimes and found soloers or expers, think its a great area to run without being too disturbed if more people were to try it.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
i like it , people have gotten too used to knowing everyone on dyvet and expect not to be rolled as a right :D

Not happenning ladies ;)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Well this does suck, seems if you don't group or zerg surf then there is no fun to be had on Ywain, shame ;(

Well im haveing alotta fun both solo and grouped depending where u stay., when we went agra mid or alb me chev and dotz where fighting 4-5-6 people at time and even more as 3 nightshades ^^ there got a few 1's that got caught in the middle but who gives a shit anyways :p if u want visible solo "duels" go to Shrine of nethuni South in laby but all u face is Champs heros warriors valks reavers arms and pallys usually. ;)

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
Well im haveing alotta fun both solo and grouped depending where u stay., when we went agra mid or alb me chev and dotz where fighting 4-5-6 people at time and even more as 3 nightshades ^^ there got a few 1's that got caught in the middle but who gives a shit anyways :p if u want visible solo "duels" go to Shrine of nethuni South in laby but all u face is Champs heros warriors valks reavers arms and pallys usually. ;)[/QUOTE]

cant understand why...

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Have been running in Breifine sometimes and found soloers or expers, think its a great area to run without being too disturbed if more people were to try it.

Absolutely - you can find soloers - just a lot of people are very very lazy and expect to have everything on a plate. Soloing for me is about moving around alone trying to pick people off and making sure you die as little as possible (hence the avoidance of being visible)....

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Been having a lot of fun last few weeks, but ups and downs - if things went ur own way all the time wouldn't be much of a game.

Funny night yesterday, nearly every grp gave us a free pass maybe 7 out of 8 that ran by when prolly deserved zerging down for being in the open/in hotspots (so it does happen I think this stuff about everyone zergs you all the time is BS). Stealthzergs were awful although, towards end of night lasting about a minute off the boat. Lordmallha in mid and warpigeon in alb almost fgs, some other grps in xp zones, hib docks etc. Not normally that bad, something in the water or something.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

think you will find it alot less appealing soon :)

mikke

Can't get enough of FH

Eu primetime was only good because people returned for the ywain cluster.. Just a few months before the announcement that we would be clustered with ywain, a /who all would show around 7 ppl..

And i agree.. You cant solo now, and that sucks balls.. But atleast there is life on the server. Alot of raiding, xpgrps and a fair bit of fun if you try to do other things then solo.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
It's been loads of fun tbh, just seems a bit shit if there's no insta RvR in any realm during euro prime time.

Everz

FH is my second home
Around 1am to 5am seems to be the best time for everything if i'm honest.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
How about make some friends and then rvr with them? Or if you must play solo, make a OP char or stealther.

randomeclipse

Loyal Freddie
I'm confused, are you saying you'd prefer a server with 100 people on, instead of one with 2500 people on?

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm confused, are you saying you'd prefer a server with 100 people on, instead of one with 2500 people on?

I miss Dyvet of 2005 and Devon of 2009. Hopefully that explains things...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I miss Dyvet of 2005 and Devon of 2009. Hopefully that explains things...

i sure as hell don't.

this time around i'm actually not seeing a whole lot of those elitist bastards that helped kill the game in europe back then.

its quite relaxing to just run around on US server killing people without getting PM's a few minutes later from some FG tard QQ'ing how i fucked up their 8v8.

every once in a while you even get a thanks, which was a real shock the first time it happened..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom