I wish I wa a Hib

A

Archeon

Don't forget the healer classes with 1.5 spec points per level, PBT, and the ability to spec a weapon ;)

E

Eleasias

warden isnt much of a healer if he goes and specs weapon is he now, retard?

K

Khalen

I wish that too Outlaw. But unfortunately I couldn't transfer my chars to other server and play hib on exc. It was technically not possible :(

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Eleasias
warden isnt much of a healer if he goes and specs weapon is he now, retard?
Hehe, Eleasias, the time when anyone ever paid attention to you in this game is long gone.

C

Cuthervaen

Damn Outlaw somewhere I knew u were a repressed elph !!

N

Novamir

Originally posted by Archeon
Don't forget the healer classes with 1.5 spec points per level, PBT, and the ability to spec a weapon ;)

haaaaaaaahahahahahahhahaha @ the suggestion that even with 50 weapon spec at level 50 wardens could do any damage :ROFLMAO:

and as elea said, 1.5spec.. all wardens must get 48+ nurt for pbt and resists- similar to friar Enhance and Shaman Aug lines. if they want to heal for any decent number thats 30+ healing (without instants, and with manadrain from pbt, probably the worst kind of healer)... leaving oooh about 17 for 1hand weap spec.. UBER!!11 and ofc parry which we all know pwnz in rvr.

nerf wardens imo.

L

lofff

Originally posted by Novamir
and as elea said, 1.5spec.. all wardens must get 48+ nurt for pbt and resists

49+ ;P

and well friar get 1.5points too? :) etc

M

mastade

Originally posted by Belomar
Hehe, Eleasias, the time when anyone ever paid attention to you in this game is long gone.

But none the less, he is right? ^^

M

mastade

Originally posted by bult
Most uber support char in the game so why not.

yeh, i.e. bards, healers, shamans, friars really suck compared to wardens, HEhaehhEAhAEHhEahEheah - God i love the random morning nub post from ppl who doesn't really have a clue at all xD

B

bult

Originally posted by mastade
yeh, i.e. bards, healers, shamans, friars really suck compared to wardens, HEhaehhEAhAEHhEahEheah - God i love the random morning nub post from ppl who doesn't really have a clue at all xD

Wardens have 6 sec PBT and scale armour + nice HPs combined with high ressist buffs.. All other realms get PBT on casters thats why wardens is probably the biggest advantage hib got to other realms imo.

Also compared to other PBT classes a warden bring alot more to a group with thier heals(i know crap heals) baseline buffs and the ability to survive 10x as long.

B

bult

Even if you remove the heals and baseline buffs warden would still be a HUUUGE asset to the group probably better then almost any other class.

B

bult

Originally posted by mastade
shamans, friars

You think Friar and Shaman is a better supporter then warden? guess you are the n00b in here.

Sure friar is a great class but they are NOT better support....
Shaman is good too but hardly the best, not better then warden.

T

Treniel-

friars are tanks and buffbots nuffin else really...but they dam good at it, shamans are crap basically. As for wardens? giving a chain wearing class pbt with instants(?) is just plain stupid tbh even if u get threw pbt the amount it takes to kill them is insane....everybody else gets casters...

good going mythic...

yet again...

:(

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Treniel-
friars are tanks and buffbots nuffin else really...but they dam good at it, shamans are crap basically. As for wardens? giving a chain wearing class pbt with instants(?) is just plain stupid tbh even if u get threw pbt the amount it takes to kill them is insane....everybody else gets casters...

good going mythic...

yet again...

:(

instants as in instant heals? no

Users who are viewing this thread