I wish I had bought that zombie survival book...

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
"Itchy, itchy.
Scott came, ugly face so I ate him.
Itchy...
Tasty..."

Nate

FH is my second home
I keep seeing that Itchy thing everywhere, woziallabout??!

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
It's the original Resident evil you nonce!

You read a book, showing the details of this guy getting taken over by the T-virus, you read it, laugh, think it's funny, then he bursts out from behind you and tries to eat YOUR face.

At this point you proceed to let him eat shotgun.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
It's the original Resident evil you nonce!

You read a book, showing the details of this guy getting taken over by the T-virus, you read it, laugh, think it's funny, then he bursts out from behind you and tries to eat YOUR face.

At this point you proceed to let him eat shotgun.

Then pick up the 7 shells that are in the closet :p

Dantares

Fledgling Freddie
And of course if you are playing the game for the first time you shit yourself at the sudden way the zombie bursts out of the closet. It's cliche, it's old, you know it's coming, yet still for some reason you can't stop yourself jumping half a mile in the air.

Just a shame that in the Resident Evil Remake on the GC the frigging shells are not there and you waste two damned good shots on the two zombies in that room for a frigging handgun clip!

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Took me some seconds to recall the exact phrase but man, it was there, even the name of the poor victim. One of the best moments in my videogame historial.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I liked it when the dogs came bursting through the windows.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Nah, 3rd movie looks meh.. Will watch it in ways which aren't so legal :D (Still want to see it, any film with more than 1 part I've seen - HAVE to finish triologies/quadrologies in one way or another)

Dantares

Fledgling Freddie
Odd story. Friend played through Resident Evil in the dark with me watching. I was expecting the dogs bursting through the windows as I had seen it before on some thing. Friend wasn't. Doggies burst through the window, makes my friend jump and my friend jumping scared me more than the dogs.

The cat dropping out of the locker in Silent Hill had my heart in my mouth when I first saw it.

Freakiest moment in a game though? The one that really made my blood run cold with dread? The message on Eternal Darkness telling me the game was unable to save due to a corrupted memory card. Much scarier than anything jumping out at you.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Freakiest moment in a game though? The one that really made my blood run cold with dread? The message on Eternal Darkness telling me the game was unable to save due to a corrupted memory card. Much scarier than anything jumping out at you.

If that was in Final Fantasy that would fuck me right up IRL. I'd most probably cry.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Not to mention, boot up Resident Evil one and in the mansion, open to door to go back out!

Enjoy!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I must admit I am a jumper :p me being in the room makes the entertainment value multiply for people not playing the game :)

It is what makes the games fun for me though.

The adrenalin pumping because the awesome camera angle wont let you see around the corner, but the sounds let you know there is 4 somethings around there. Checking the ammo and seeing you only have enough for 2 shots, planning in your head before you run out, which one should I shoot first, what if I mis,s what if I cant get passed, what if they get me? I got no plants left fuck fuck fuck fuck it run out gun blazing. Heart in mouth fucking pounding like a 16 year old about to dip his quill in the ink pot.

Thats what I love about Resident Evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom