WOW I was wrong!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
OK. So been drinking since about 3:30 (so far). Had a couple of mates round and we've been getting wasted to music and arguing about different things.

I'd post a pic of the empties on my table but for the fact that my fingers probably won't work a camera, let alone my mind understand how to upload.

Anyway. Mainly. We figured out something I believe in!

Art.

I'm sure this is much more profound than it looks on freddyshouse. And I'm sufficiently inebriated as tp have a disclaimer. but I'll argue about this in the morning I'm shure.

I'm gonna leave that H there. That is all.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
So you're not suddenly an avid World of Warcraft player?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
My head hurts. Lots. And my body feels strangely saggy. Yet I'm still horny?

Anyway. I don't believe in art. I just like some of it but I'm not sure why. However, my tastes change, so what I like today I may hate tomorrow.

My house is a shit tip. I could tidy, but I've spied a big steak in the fridge and may go for the whole yank breakfast thang. Steak and eggs. Yum. :)

Then maybe a wank. Or a bike ride. I'm not sure.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So now you're arguig with your own drunk self about believing? :D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
We were wondering when you were gonna pop up :)

Nah. No argument at all. Its' just in the sober light of day it's easy to realise that it doesn't fit the definition.

Even you have to acknowledge that drunk people talk a lot of shit?

Or are you going to desparately cling to the drunken rant of a guy who'd had (totting up) 4 bottles of london pride, 3 bottles of black sheep, a bottle and a can of old speckeled hen, 4 cans of strongbow and about quarter of a bottle of port as "evidence" that makes everything he's ever said about belief whilst sober a load of shit?

:D

Edit: Oops. 7 cans of strongbow! I feel like Charlie Sheen! If only Bree Olson would come round and sort out the "other" problem. ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nah Scouse, just poking the hangover bear.

It's ncie to know that when you get drunk, you grow a sensegland in your brain :p

We were wondering

Also lovely to note that you(who's we? :eek7:) think of me so much, awwwww :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom