I was thinking about the flurry ability that mercenarys get

H

Hildur

Strange they just choosied the "easy way out", fixxing a char like that just makes me sick. What does flurry have to do with mercenarys? nothing! just nothing!

Here's an idea what about giving mercenarys Xbow instead of a normal bow, and they would be the only class(everyone that use flurry that is) that can "preload" and xbow, would look cool se a merceenary in full battle then pull up his xbow in some secs (make it like 2 sec to do it) and shot 1 arrow almost free in, would look much cooler and be kinda related to the class cause they are suppost to be fast and quick....but remember you need to preload it ^^

I had a level 41 mercenary kinda made me sick how the "fixxed" it in RvR, but I don't know what other classes get this, they should get a ability just the same, if BM get this they should just be able to "throw" there weapon r something, THINK MYTHIC THINK, make this cool, not just "hey let's give the just a insta DD"

what do you guys think? and girls ^^

F

Flimgoblin

why the hell would I want a crossbow?

A whirling blade of steel am I, and an extra attack every 2 minutes (that's what it is after all) kinda fits... now all it needs is an animation :p

D

[DK]hakke

Originally posted by Steinunn

would look much cooler and be kinda related to the class cause they are suppost to be fast and quick....

to "throw" there weapon r something, THINK MYTHIC THINK, make this cool, not just "hey let's give the just a insta DD"

Can't b much quicker or faster then insta-attack every 2 min.

Its no insta DD
*its based on your weapons
*have to /stick him (or just stand close)

O

old.LandShark

hmmm
a) it's free
b) it's 200 dmg unresistable never-misses ignores-bt
c) shut up
d) k?

C

cjkaceBM

flur·ry Pronunciation Key (flûr, flr)
n. pl. flur·ries
A brief, light snowfall.

A sudden gust of wind.
A stirring mass, as of leaves or dust; a shower.
A sudden burst or commotion; a stir: a flurry of interest in the new product; a flurry of activity when the plane landed.
A short period of active trading, as on a stock exchange.

X-Bow?

BMs don't get X-Bow, can't preload a longbow so what would be the explanation for them?

Flurry is basically a free attack that there is no defense against at all, and does damage between 200 to 250 on yellow con opponents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom