I want your Shadowblade

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
It still requires effort and time which I don't wish to use.

Evers mate, it takes like 3-5 hours to get from 1 to 50, and buy ml10 takes 5-10 mins, buy stuff for a decent templates takes 10-15 mins and craft and sc takes 15 mins.. done fast :)

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Rassa is like 3h to 43 or so then 43-49 is maybe another 2 :D

So even the chinise macro teams in PoC does it much faster, and even a decent moderna grp does it just as fast, did PL 2 toons in moderna in like 5 hours.. and i said with a decent grp not with randoms and not with other grps there! but PoC is still the fastest in mid :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
So even the chinise macro teams in PoC does it much faster, and even a decent moderna grp does it just as fast, did PL 2 toons in moderna in like 5 hours.. and i said with a decent grp not with randoms and not with other grps there! but PoC is still the fastest in mid :)

You can get 1-50 between 3-4 hours including going to hesperos to activate artifacts. This can be achieved with 1 or 2 people in group alongside the lock and warrior.
You will also get (if the tank and lock dont mind) about 25k glass and a whole ton of plat

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
You can get 1-50 between 3-4 hours including going to hesperos to activate artifacts. This can be achieved with 1 or 2 people in group alongside the lock and warrior.
You will also get (if the tank and lock dont mind) about 25k glass and a whole ton of plat

Thats right Bahu, but when plats aint a problem, i prefere PL in PoC, since i wants rps when PL more than glass i dont need :)

But ofc Rassa is good for ppl there dont have many plats, but so easy to get plats in these days.

But i got your point, i will just point that poc is faster than rassa :m00:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
ML7 is still by far the best way to get cash.. Shame you don't get xp anymore :D

MrBic

Part of the furniture
get one of those leph xp bonus item and guild xp bonus and rassa is faster then 5 hours. boring as hell tho.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Orien's belt(get this at level 30) + nightshroud bracelet(level 45)

2 shitty arties but with those equipped you get +10% xp

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Sorry mate, going to keep the SB as its on my Bard account, though if you need any help levelling on Mid I have a hunter, skald, Shaman too.

Everz

FH is my second home
Evers mate, it takes like 3-5 hours to get from 1 to 50, and buy ml10 takes 5-10 mins, buy stuff for a decent templates takes 10-15 mins and craft and sc takes 15 mins.. done fast :)

My big problem is a total lack of funds tbh ;p.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Thats right Bahu, but when plats aint a problem, i prefere PL in PoC, since i wants rps when PL more than glass i dont need :)

But ofc Rassa is good for ppl there dont have many plats, but so easy to get plats in these days.

But i got your point, i will just point that poc is faster than rassa :m00:

Haha I disagree. But I think we'll have to agree to disagree.

Himse

FH is my second home
interesting. i'll have to get ahold of these items, where does the clover item come from?

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
I have a r6L5 or so kobby SB on a closed account that will get a rename when you Xfer it to Ywain, the template is years outdated tho i'm afraid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom