I want YOU to duel me

T

Trinilim

Come on all you little albs, prepare to fall to the wrath of the friar! muahahaha :D

O

old.LandShark

I'll be hanging around buffing every man who duels a friar. =)
Given I'm not even a tank, I'll duel a friar if I'm allowed some buffs myself. Str, con, strcon and you're on :clap:
Without that it's pointless :p

H

Hit ^_^

if friar uses he Uber Ra nothing can take him.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Hit ^_^

ye it's pretty uber against classes without parry, shield or a slow 2hand weapon
and only 1v1
and every 30 mins only :p

V

Vireb

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
its good but not that good :p
only works on hits that you take dmg on , most friars live off evade and parry and its an unstyled attack so usually gets parried or evaded anyway. it rocks vs assasins especially ns's as they hit fast but weak so you use a 5spd+ staff and hit a fast hitter for an unstyled 5spd hit each time they hit you with there circa 2 spd (both hands) but vs polearms its useless vs a sheild tank useless

J

Jiggs

drop a RR7 NS in 3hits, dont need no RA, hehe poor bastards dont even got time to use their IP :D

O

old.LandShark

....with a 5.5spd crush 2hand weapon against paper crush-weak armor
grats
Not that I'm denying it, but nonetheless... 'hurray'

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by Jiggs
drop a RR7 NS in 3hits, dont need no RA, hehe poor bastards dont even got time to use their IP :D

aye! :clap: took out 3 SBs at once the other day (rr1, rr3, rr4), had to have been newbs though :p

B

bahamuts

I want to duel you friars with my cabalist with a start range of 2300 :)

T

Tilda

sounds good, all take one too :)

/em goes off to make a debuff Quicbar

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by bahamut
I want to duel you friars with my cabalist with a start range of 2300 :)

Sounds good to me, as long as we get a 30 second head start, you're sitting with your back turned, and have no BT up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom