I want to know almost everything about RvR =P

T

tresmolos

So, I have some questions:
1. In Midgard, there is this "svasud faste", is it the central place of midgard rvr ?
2. There are these medallions, like midgard, albion and hibernian passage ones. It says that if you wear eg. albion medallion, you will be teleported to Albion. Does it mean Albion or Albion Battlefields ? (or wtf?)
3. How many battlefields are there ?
4. How many special battlegrounds are there ?
5. Where are the maps for RvR areas ?

Thanks in advance.

N

Nightchill

1. That's the border keep, where the despicable mids teleport into heroic alb lands or vile hib hands. it's also where they head off from (as well as vindsaul faste) to defend their own frontier.

2. It means the Albion frontier.

3. "battlegrounds" is a term used to refer to an rvr area that is level-restricted and one zone. It's not the same as the frontiers.

4. not sure how many "battlegrounds" there are, only the first 3 are even vaguely used. there are (obviously) 3 "frontiers" too.

5. images.google.com just put in the zone name and it'll find em.

The Frontiers are where "real" RvR takes place. That's where you take keeps, defend relics et al. Each realms frontier is 4 zones and the enemy teleports into the furthest zone from the borderkeep they're teleporting into.

Battlegrounds are one single zone for a certain range of levels only. The idea was to give lowbies a taste of RvR before they got to a stage where they could partake effectively in Frontier rvr (40+ or so). There's one keep in each battleground that can be defended/conquered, but it has no effect on the rest of the world.

D

Danya

There are 4 battlegrounds for levels 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-35. There are also RP caps on each bg which are 125, 350, 3500 (I think), 7125.
Generally only thidranki (20-24) and caledonia (30-35) are actually used.

Users who are viewing this thread